Page 50 of 194 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    How do Mecgar 92 mags compare to factory? Gtg?
    Mecgars are great.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    How do Mecgar 92 mags compare to factory? Gtg?
    In my opinion the 18 round MecGar magazines are the best your money can buy. The identical unbranded ‘OEM’ versions were a steal, but seem to have dried up.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Just a fyi...when I placed the order for my LTT there was some questionas to whether your card was charged or the charge was pending. At first in my case the charge was pending, but since the card was actually charged.

Also....agree on the Mec Gar mags. Only mags I buy and run in my Berettas and whichever SIG Mec Gar makes mags for. Never any issue with them and a much better value. BTW...I run both 18 and 20 round magazines.

Anyone find any articles on the Elite LTT from the NRAAM? Langdon has a booth pic up on his Instagram.

I handled it yesterday and spoke with Mr. Langdon for a few yesterday. I could swing by today and take some pics/get info if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I handled it yesterday and spoke with Mr. Langdon for a few yesterday. I could swing by today and take some pics/get info if you want.
    I think we know pretty much all there is to know. I just like seeing more of it while I wait for mine.

-Cory

Name:  8EAF1D97-7E28-4298-A62B-21BA7A58F40B.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  41.8 KBI handled yesterday at the NRA Convention and it’s flat out awesome. The highlight of my entire day was getting to meet @LangdonTactical in the Beretta booth. Great guy!
    Last edited by holmes168; 05-05-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Name:  8EAF1D97-7E28-4298-A62B-21BA7A58F40B.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  41.8 KBI handled yesterday at the NRA Convention and it’s flat out awesome. The highlight of my entire day was getting to meet @LangdonTactical in the Beretta booth. Great guy!
    I have to second that sentiment. I got to meet him yesterday as well and check out the new LTT 92. Great day!

New to [this] forum and figured this would be a s good a place as any for a first post.

In January I picked up a Brig-Tac and am very happy. After that found a great deal on a 92FS with WC upgraded parts. I want then in the market for the Cent-Tac and apsaw this. I ended up ordering the LTT. I was able to pick a low 2 digit serial number and am patiently but excitedly waiting in this one.

User Tag List