Page 125 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    Odd question: Anyone have an insight to how many of these Beretta is releasing? I'd like to snag one but picked up a PX4 CC yesterday after trying it at my lgs. I really don't want to miss grabbing one for a my DA/SA nightstand pistol. Thanks in advance.
    I think to qualify this pistol for USPSA production class, 2000 need to be produced. I think the plan is to at least meet that requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    Odd question: Anyone have an insight to how many of these Beretta is releasing? I'd like to snag one but picked up a PX4 CC yesterday after trying it at my lgs. I really don't want to miss grabbing one for a my DA/SA nightstand pistol. Thanks in advance.
    To my knowledge, it is not going anywhere anytime soon. As long as they keep selling, I am told Beretta will keep building them. I am pretty sure we are already over the 2K mark.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    To my knowledge, it is not going anywhere anytime soon. As long as they keep selling, I am told Beretta will keep building them. I am pretty sure we are already over the 2K mark.
    Great to hear, I plan on buying another Full Boat Custom early next year after I can save up some overtime money!

Thank you, Mr. Langdon. I appreciate the insight. Once I get mine and run it for a bit I plan on sending it over to you.

Hammertime
    Question:

After around 3000 rounds on the LTT, I did a detail strip and cleaning due to deterioration in the trigger quality on the DA pull. It feels like there are little hitches or grabs to the movement as I pull through the DA. I have a stock M9A3 that does this to a lesser extent and a Cent Tac with TJIAB that is much, much smoother.

I inspected things tonight and everything is clean, well lubricated and appears assembled and working properly. Trigger weight is fine, but the hitches in the DA pull are annoying. Cleaning things up did not appreciable change the DA hitchiness

I think I may have tracked it down to the main hammer pivot pin because if I partially pull that out, the trigger smooths out and I notice the pin (axle?) has some pitting on it. Not sure if that is normal or what, or if it is actually important because it seems the entire pin rotates with the hammer rather than the hammer rotating around the pin, and the pitting is more central on the pin.

Anyway, looking for ideas on possible ways to get that beautiful trigger back. It almost feels like a coating has worn out somewhere in the mechanism.

I'm glad to hear that because I don't think I can afford one until at least I get my tax return early next year. But I'd rather save up another year and get one with the full treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Black Friday Sale

Hey Guys, just in case your not on our mailing list and did not hear.

Langdon Tactical is doing a Black Friday sale.

Free Trigger Job on all gun purchases!
    Free Shipping site wide.

Our way of saying thank you to everyone that has gotten us this far.

Sale runs this morning through Friday the 23rd at midnight.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Question:

After around 3000 rounds on the LTT, I did a detail strip and cleaning due to deterioration in the trigger quality on the DA pull. It feels like there are little hitches or grabs to the movement as I pull through the DA. I have a stock M9A3 that does this to a lesser extent and a Cent Tac with TJIAB that is much, much smoother.

I inspected things tonight and everything is clean, well lubricated and appears assembled and working properly. Trigger weight is fine, but the hitches in the DA pull are annoying. Cleaning things up did not appreciable change the DA hitchiness

I think I may have tracked it down to the main hammer pivot pin because if I partially pull that out, the trigger smooths out and I notice the pin (axle?) has some pitting on it. Not sure if that is normal or what, or if it is actually important because it seems the entire pin rotates with the hammer rather than the hammer rotating around the pin, and the pitting is more central on the pin.

Anyway, looking for ideas on possible ways to get that beautiful trigger back. It almost feels like a coating has worn out somewhere in the mechanism.
    Hard to say without seeing the gun. I saw your email and will respond to you directly there.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Hey Guys, just in case your not on our mailing list and did not hear.

Langdon Tactical is doing a Black Friday sale.

Free Trigger Job on all gun purchases!
    Free Shipping site wide.

Our way of saying thank you to everyone that has gotten us this far.

Sale runs this morning through Friday the 23rd at midnight.
    Making it reaaal hard for me to hold off on this now, Mr. Langdon.

Quick question, what's the front sight width on the Spartans? I've seen both .125" and .140" in various places.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Making it reaaal hard for me to hold off on this now, Mr. Langdon.

Quick question, what's the front sight width on the Spartans? I've seen both .125" and .140" in various places.
    The Spartan sight is .140" wide.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List