Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I have plenty of skateboard tape. I need to try that.

Hopefully it does not walk on me.

thanks
    I find that it will wear out some but doesn't move much. I use a hair dryer to soften it to help it bend around curves.

I find the traction tape doesn't ever shift on me until it's been on there a long time. I like to tuck it under the grips when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    now you know my struggle.

I am trying green F/O and front strap grip tape.

I am horrible at melting F/O. That is one skill I am having difficulty with. I may have IDed the issue... my heat source. The candle I was using... the flame was all over the place.

I don't use F/O on guns but on archery gear I've found a soldering iron works much better, especially if you're trying to control the F/O size.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    I don't use F/O on guns but on archery gear I've found a soldering iron works much better, especially if you're trying to control the F/O size.
    I will have to try that next time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    For me one of those torch lighters work the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I think Cor-Man has it down, especially the Mec-Gar magazines. Besides the increase in capacity, I find them easier/more consistent to reload due to the taper. From a cost-capacity-performance standpoint it is the best 92 magazine available, period.

I'd also add that if you're going to buy into the LTT92, just order it from Ernest with a trigger job (using his new trigger bar) to start.

The only issue I'd raise is that the 92 is not a small or lightweight pistol. I carry a LTT92 quite frequently and am doing some of the best shooting I have in years with it, so to me the juice is worth the squeeze. But I'm not sure it is the daily carry solution for everyone, and there are good reasons why the PX4 Compact Carry is also very popular on this forum.
    I would just buy one from a place like gunprime for $860 then buy the LTT trigger bar and do the trigger job myself

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I would just buy one from a place like gunprime for $860 then buy the LTT trigger bar and do the trigger job myself
    My take is the trigger job in a bag is not as nice as Langdon's work. I have one TJIB it is 80-90% of my Langdon LTT.
    Sorry just reread your post saw you would do the work yourself. It's tough being old and blind and trying to use a phone.
    Last edited by Steven T; 08-16-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I like when a pistol is delivered with a trigger job already performed by the guy whose name is on the roll mark.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I like when a pistol is delivered with a trigger job already performed by the guy whose name is on the roll mark.
    I bought a (used) LTT with a Langdon trigger job. I installed a TJIB in my 92. While the 92 is good, it is still inferior to the LTT with Langdon's trigger job.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    My Langdon M9 does this. I can tell you a magazine push or leatherman push doesnt stop it from walking. I intend to tap mine with a punch but I dont have a punch set.

I think that its something of an issue with the G decocker kits, but hopefully just tapping the pin in further will do the trick.

-Cory
    Can anyone confirm a fix for the pin walking? Picked up an LTT this weekend from a local shop. The right decocker pin began to walk out almost immediately. I haven’t fired it yet, only 2 nights of dry fire and familiarization. Seemed like it had been sitting in the case for a while and I’d guess it was from the first batch. It’s not a big deal, more of a nuisance than anything but I’d like to get it secured and get to the range. Thanks

User Tag List