Page 158 of 194 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    What sight pusher do people recommend to remove the pinned front sights? I have given up on trying to use a punch, I destroyed an aluminum punch trying to do this already.
    MGW Sight Pro is what I used. The sight shoe for the 92 also comes with a spacer to successfully clamp the slide so it is being secured by the rail slots as well as downwards pressure from the top of the slide. Not the cheapest, but probably the best sight pusher. Rear sights are a little bit tough still because the decocker levers can get in the way of the side supports that the sight pusher has, but I figured out some ways to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    Will probably need to adjust my LTT sights too. Somebody at the factory decided to leave the front sight almost all the way to the left and then stake it into position. I just got the pistol this week, so I haven't confirmed at the range, but my laser boresight, which has been pretty accurate on other pistols, suggests that the sights are very off. I wonder if Beretta adjusts their sights when test firing at the factory?
    Beretta did the same thing on my LTT. I think they just put the front sight in and then stake it, they don't even look to see if it's centered in the dovetail. I've seen better quality control on $200 guns.

Just picked up LTT Elite Carry Bevel number two. What a mechanical work of art! Some how I think the trigger is actually better than my first one. Thanks to Langdon Tactical for making such great pistols for the public!

Quote Originally Posted by WeldingRod View Post
    Beretta did the same thing on my LTT. I think they just put the front sight in and then stake it, they don't even look to see if it's centered in the dovetail. I've seen better quality control on $200 guns.
    The QC hasn't been great recently, but thankfully most of it is cosmetic or easily corrected if functional. My trigger pin hole had some sloppy work too. Bruniton finish already has started to flake. Cosmetically, I'd bet on Taurus having better standards these days. I buy my Beretta pistols primarily to enjoy on the range or to carry, so I tolerate these cosmetic issues.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Just picked up LTT Elite Carry Bevel number two. What a mechanical work of art! Some how I think the trigger is actually better than my first one. Thanks to Langdon Tactical for making such great pistols for the public!
    Would be willing to share some good quality pix ? I’m curious about the difference the bevel makes.

Trigger Job in a Bag hammer options

Any experiences with the Wilson Deluxe hammer vs. the Beretta Elite jammer? Undecided on which to go for when I get the TJIB, but it seems to me that the Wilson hammer would be a nice match with the Wilson trigger bar. Any downsides to the Wilson hammer? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    Any experiences with the Wilson Deluxe hammer vs. the Beretta Elite jammer? Undecided on which to go for when I get the TJIB, but it seems to me that the Wilson hammer would be a nice match with the Wilson trigger bar. Any downsides to the Wilson hammer? Thanks.
    Certainly no downside to the Wilson hammer - I have one on my Brigadier Tactical that Ernest worked on. I’m also not convinced that it makes a big difference. I haven’t had much luck with 12# springs - whether or not I use the Wilson hammer I’ll get light strikes.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I am more interested in the interaction of the Wilson short each trigger with tiab than the Wilson hammer. I'm cursed with stubby fingers, so a little help with the reach would be nice. I see some talk of it making the SA trigger pull very short. Mostly hard to get a good feel for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Would be willing to share some good quality pix ? I’m curious about the difference the bevel makes.
    Here's a glamour shot of my LTT Elite Carry Bevel. The differences are subtle but noticeable in the hand. I'm not sure how much you'll see from the pictures. The work to further open the magwell is probably the most apparent, and I'll try to capture that in a picture later.

A view of the magwell.

Name:  IMG_6551.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  67.9 KB

User Tag List