Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    None of the ones we have gotten have this yet. I know that we bit the bullet and all the NP3 and Carry Bevel guns from us are now coming with the 18 round mags. We made that switch on our end about a month ago. Beretta should be making the switch on their end shortly.
    That’s great news, those 18 rounders are great magazines. I already have a LTT full-size and would like to buy another and would like to have the new magazines with them. I can dream that BUSA would offer discounts/rebates to buy 18 rounders to go with my current pistol.

Kinda surprised that there hasn’t been any posts about the new LTT California Special, yet.

Langdon Tactical understands not all of life in the Golden State glitters for firearm lovers. To provide some shimmer, LTT has created a solution for Californians looking to get the most out of their pistol while remaining compliant with state laws.

The “CS” package will upgrade your California-compliant M9A1 with the signature features that have made the 92 Elite LTT so popular in free states including:
    92 Elite LTT Slide
    92 Elite LTT Barrel
    Langdon Tactical Trigger Job with Elite II Hammer & Optimized Performance Trigger Bar
    NP3 treated Steel Trigger
    NP3 treated Wilson Combat Guide Rod
    Flush Hammer Spring Cap
    G10 VZ Ultra-Thin Grips in your choice of color
    Oversized Steel Magazine Release
    Stainless Steel Grip Screws
    1 Additional 10-round Magazine
    Inbound and Outbound shipping between LTT and your FFL

There is a limited number of 92 California Special's available.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-e...ornia-special/

I betcha that if a California customer were to send LTT their M9A1, then he could be persuaded to do a few other custom touches to it.

But I’m really wanting to know if LangdonTactical or Beretta are now offering just the slide for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post

But I’m really wanting to know if LangdonTactical or Beretta are now offering just the slide for sale?

Part of me is hoping they are separating guns and will be offering the lower frame. I am kind of looking for an excuse for a dedicated .22, since there are no options for my PX4.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-e...ornia-special/

From the FAQ at the bottom of the page you linked...

Q. Will you sell the slide separately? No.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Part of me is hoping they are separating guns and will be offering the lower frame. I am kind of looking for an excuse for a dedicated .22, since there are no options for my PX4.
    I have an LTT Elite lower on the way to me from a dealer who did just that. But for a dedicated .22, Beretta now offers them. They didn’t when I put together my dedicated .22 92 though.
    Name:  65D11AD9-4C99-452B-84BD-33D0BFFB2B0F.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  73.6 KB
    I don’t foresee much of a market for a PX4 .22 conversion.

I don’t foresee much of a market for a PX4 .22 conversion.
    I AM the market, I think. I would much prefer a .22 on my carry gun, for a trainer (days when I have back issues, etc, that I still want to enjoy myself).
    Not sure if those aluminum .22's they sell, since they are not made by Beretta, would take a TJIAB to feel similar to my other 92's, or if the fiber optic sights I have from a vertec slide will fit. Missed that 40% off sale on Beretta, second go around (didn't have the money the first one), or I would have bought the .22 conversion kit.

Beretta USA Presidents Day Sale - 25% off (IF you spend $175. +).

I may have missed it in the massive thread but will a Wilson single side low pro de-cocker work with the LTTs?

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I may have missed it in the massive thread but will a Wilson single side low pro de-cocker work with the LTTs?
    I don’t own an LTT, but do own a 92G, and i put in the single sided decocker without any issues. I can’t imagine that the LTT slide would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I'm pretty sure this warning on the Wilson Combat website regarding the M9A3 also applies to the LTT. The LTT uses the convertible G lever and differs from older dedicated G models. The Wilson lever is not a drop in part on these guns.

NOTE: Major Gunsmithing and Slide Modification Required for Non-G Models

Minor Fitting Required when Installing on a Current G Model

This Part Will NOT Work with the M9A3 Beretta Model (slide must be sent to Wilson Combat for it to work)
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List