Page 25 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That is something I want to do this year. I think your right and it's a no go on the 92, but the PX4 looks like it has room for a low mount.
    I'd think the best option for a 92 would be something like an ALG 6-second mount.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I'd think the best option for a 92 would be something like an ALG 6-second mount.
    Sadly, that's not legal for USPSA Carry Optics.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Sadly, that's not legal for USPSA Carry Optics.
    To date I don't think there really are any carry able optics for the 92 platform. Certainly not a practical and concealable option anyway. I haven't seen any, maybe they are out there but they certainly aren't common.

I keep trying to figure a way to buy two of these bad boys when they launch. The only thing that could possibly make this pistol better would be if the barrel was darkened. And that's just a personal preference. To me, this will really be the ultimate 92. I can't wait to see some pictures of proto-types, videos of shooting, and get my hands on one.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 01-12-2017 at 03:38 PM.

EL, once you recover from SHOT, would love to know if you got any updates on the EL 92 project while in Vegas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    EL, once you recover from SHOT, would love to know if you got any updates on the EL 92 project while in Vegas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I was told at the show that the prototype slides had been done. Waiting on the Frames. Considering the backlog for the M9A3 and the Wilson 92G Brigadier Tactical, they are in no rush. There are at least 20,000 M9A3s on back order.

I do hope that we have something to show at the NRA Annual Convention in April.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

waiting for my Wilson 92G Brigadier Tactical.....c'mon guys!!!

Maybe the Langdon 92 will be available before one of the dealers with LE pricing I'm waitlisted with gets an M9A3G in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

There are at least 20,000 M9A3s on back order.
    Not too shabby for a pistol the Army treated the way vampires treat crucifixes.

I was told at the show that the prototype slides had been done. Waiting on the Frames. Considering the backlog for the M9A3 and the Wilson 92G Brigadier Tactical, they are in no rush. There are at least 20,000 M9A3s on back order.

This is the pistol i've really been waiting for. I can't wait to see the prototypes. I'm definitely getting one, and i hope I can get two.

-Cory

Thanks for the update. I'm guessing after 20k m9a3 and 5k BT any kinks in the new factory will be worked out.

Should be about the perfect 92 for most of us floating around this sight. Also leaves more time to practice with the PX4 cc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List