Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 1,931 to 1,935 of 1935

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Has anyone tried a 92x Performance rear sight on a 92 Elite LTT? I am interested in an adjustable rear sight.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeNCMX View Post
    Has anyone tried a 92x Performance rear sight on a 92 Elite LTT? I am interested in an adjustable rear sight.
    I recall reading that the rear sight cut is different than the standard Beretta rear sight.

Something to research for you about that adjustable rear sight. I just bought one of these
    https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...-sight/e00169/
    The notch is so shallow I never even installed. The problem is that the bottom of the notch is flush w/ the area forward of it w/ the graduated scale on it. So there is no way to file or grind it deeper. I have no way to know if this is the same as the X Performance sight but something to look out for.

Could someone with a LTT full size and an x300u measure how much the light protrudes from the end of the barrel? Trying to figure out if it can be used in USPSA
    SDG

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Could someone with a LTT full size and an x300u measure how much the light protrudes from the end of the barrel? Trying to figure out if it can be used in USPSA
    Not the best angle, but it measures exactly 3/8 past the barrel. What is the limit?

User Tag List