Page 9 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Is this new G lever ambi?

The inherent abmi-ness of the 92 is one of its greatest strengths, IMO.
    Yes, it is ambi.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Yes, here's a picture of the other side of the new G lever.

Yep, that is the lever. It is a more robust design and will not be prone to he pins falling out and or cracking like the older F and G models.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    This looks pretty awesome! Thanks Mr. Langdon for letting us know what's going on with this. I'm sure your busy, but a few questions:

-How long has this project been in the works?
    -Will this be a limited production gun that may disappear / be impossible to find?
    -How drastic of a change to the trigger guard undercut are you picturing?
    -Bruntion finish(other than the barrel?)
    -Will an up angle be possible if someone swaps to FS similar to the A3?
    -"Without costing an arm and a leg" is it safe to say this won't be WC or A3 price?

And that's the end of my inquisition. Not a lot of folks get as involved in the gun community as yourself. I really hope to take a class with you eventually. Thank you for your time.

-Cory
    Project has been in the works for at least two years, started just after the Wilson Brig Tac Project. The move to Tenn has slowed things down.
    Not sure on the limited production or know. I would say that depends on how popular the gun ends up being.
    Not sure how drastic it will be, just needs the sharp edge nocked off more than anything. Depends on what they can do in production.
    Yes, Bruntion finish except for the barrel.
    Yes, the safety levers will interchange with the M9A3 levers if someone wants that, or standard F levers.
    Should be a little less retail than the Wilson gun, but not exactly sure what that will be yet. The Brig Tac is $1195 Retail I believe.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Another wonderful project from the LT/BUSA crew! Didn't know the Chinese calendar had a year of the Pizza gun.

What are the chances of installing the WT mag guide as a production part? If enough numbers are sold, which I am sure they will, it could make the mag guide production legal

This will likely relegate my Brig Tact to bedside service (anybody got a spare 92g-sd barrel for me to thread?).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for answering all the questions! Can't wait to see it in stores!

-Cory

How about a lower profile slide release lever? With the thumbs forward, frequently the slide doesn't lock back when empty.

Interested enough to set aside funds for a pair of these for IDPA/local fun matches. Based on feature set (no additional finish on barrel; fiber optic versus tritium; regular steel guide rod versus Wilson fluted; magazines), price should come in a bit under the Wilson Brigadier Tactical. If so, this will be an excellent value.

I've gone from no knowledge of Berettas to seriously considering one thanks to these threads and this one sounds like it might get the edge over a Wilson BT for carry. So would a Beretta Langdon Tactical be called a BLT? Gotta stake out those acronyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yep, that is the lever. It is a more robust design and will not be prone to he pins falling out and or cracking like the older F and G models.
    Mr. Langdon,

Can you tell us anything about the gun in that picture, and if it will become a production item? Looks like exactly what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That would be a Comp Tac Holster
    I was half right. On the tac part, that is...;-)

I was trying to remember Redi-tac, as that was my second guess. 2 up 2 down. Not doing so well.

EL,

I think we've talked about this before, but you prefer the 92 grip frame because of the size of your hands, correct? Being smaller, I prefer the Vertec frame, but I think you found it to be too small for you, or maybe it was too short a trigger reach?
    Last edited by SLG; 06-25-2016 at 04:27 PM.

User Tag List