Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I don't want a vertec frame though

I don't mind doing the action work myself but it would be nice to have the same two tone combo, front serrations, fiber optic sight set, flush cup, radiusing, etc as the LTT elite 92g
    I’ve compared pictures of the 92X Compact to my current 92 Compact and the differences in frame geometry seem pretty subtle (if there is a difference). I’ll post pics of them overlaid in a couple of days.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Pasta,
    I could have sworn I saw a Centurion and railed compact all Langdoned up on Instagram a little over a week ago. I cannot find it now. I am dieing. Too broke to buy one, but dieing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I know the picture you're talking about-it does seem to have disappeared.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Let him keep hinting. I have to sell a plastic pistol before they get released.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I wish we had a few hints. I’m looking to buy an OWB for my current 92G Compact, and I’d like it to be compatible. Rail, or no rail? Round or square trigger guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I wish we had a few hints. I’m looking to buy an OWB for my current 92G Compact, and I’d like it to be compatible. Rail, or no rail? Round or square trigger guard?
    If it was going to happen..... it would be exactly like the full-size gun, but in a compact size, and maybe a spurless hammer, and maybe three 15 round MecGar magazines. With rail, with the square trigger guard. I mean "if it were going to happen"!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    If it was going to happen..... it would be exactly like the full-size gun, but in a compact size, and maybe a spurless hammer, and maybe three 15 round MecGar magazines. With rail, with the square trigger guard. I mean "if it were going to happen"!
    Seems like I saw something like that on Instagram once, but it was only for a few minutes. Must've been dreaming.

If it were to happen when could I give you more of my money

That’s a hint if I have ever heard one......

Hell ya

And the holster up on the website, the SAME time as the gun?

Honestly, my only XD experience is with a subcompact .40, and handling the hammer model twice in a gun store, the two primary things that kept me from this are:
    Safety, instead of decocker. (like my 10mm 1911, safeties on pistols to me are "range" guns)
    When your 10% sale was on, there was no holster on your site, for it.

Other then those, there are minor things that amount to this would be fulfilling a need I don't have yet, at the cost of ammo budget.
    Thanks for what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    And the holster up on the website, the SAME time as the gun?

Honestly, my only XD experience is with a subcompact .40, and handling the hammer model twice in a gun store, the two primary things that kept me from this are:
    Safety, instead of decocker. (like my 10mm 1911, safeties on pistols to me are "range" guns)
    When your 10% sale was on, there was no holster on your site, for it.

Other then those, there are minor things that amount to this would be fulfilling a need I don't have yet, at the cost of ammo budget.
    Thanks for what you do.
    Was this meant for the Langdon XDE thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Was this meant for the Langdon XDE thread?

No, explaining what would make one delay, verses pulling the trigger, for a project I am arguing with myself over. (been thinking of the 92X, instead of waiting)
    Until I could spend time with a compact, I am not sure if I would keep a Langdon compact, or would be happier with my Centurion sized pistol.

User Tag List