Page 105 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Question

So, I found a dealer in Maryland willing to do the transfer of an Elite LTT for me. I will probably be ordering one on Friday, so I have some decisions to make on sights. For those of you who have shot their Elites, which signts do you like? Spartan set, Spartan front with Les Pepperoni rear or the standard black rear and fiber optic front? Not exactly sure what to get, and would like to hear the thoughts of others.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    So, I found a dealer in Maryland willing to do the transfer of an Elite LTT for me. I will probably be ordering one on Friday, so I have some decisions to make on sights. For those of you who have shot their Elites, which signts do you like? Spartan set, Spartan front with Les Pepperoni rear or the standard black rear and fiber optic front? Not exactly sure what to get, and would like to hear the thoughts of others.

John
    My vote is spartan front, WC battlesight rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no experience with the Ameriglo Spartan sites or the Pepperoni sight, but I am really liking the sights that come on the LTT. They seem to work very well for my 51 year old eyes. The dimensions seem to be about perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven T View Post
    I have no experience with the Ameriglo Spartan sites or the Pepperoni sight, but I am really liking the sights that come on the LTT. They seem to work very well for my 51 year old eyes. The dimensions seem to be about perfect for me.
    I was worried about the standard sights because my 45 year old eyes are in the same situation and was worried that front sight was too thin to pickup quickly. So you are not experiencing any difficulties with thenthin front sight?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    I was worried about the standard sights because my 45 year old eyes are in the same situation and was worried that front sight was too thin to pickup quickly. So you are not experiencing any difficulties with thenthin front sight?
    Don't forget that those sights were specked out by a 51-year-old man
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Don't forget that those sights were specked out by a 51-year-old man
    With all due respect, you look younger than me, so maybe I need to check that LTT Fountain of Youth box on the order form, when I order my LTT!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was at a match today (shooting a Glock) when Ernest texted me a picture of one of my pair of full boat Langdon pistols.

Attachment 30024
    Only one more Carry Bevel "Full Boat" left now. One sold this morning and just shipped out.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Only one more Carry Bevel "Full Boat" left now. One sold this morning and just shipped out.
    May have to ask about this one, when I call to order on Friday. Must have will power.

Enablers, all of you! #6 is getting the "Full Boat" treatment from LTT, and new raptor black AIWB 2.5 holster and mag carrier from JMCK will be waiting when I get home. There will be a party in my pants and no one will know it! [emoji23]

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    Enablers, all of you! #6 is getting the "Full Boat" treatment from LTT, and new raptor black AIWB 2.5 holster and mag carrier from JMCK will be waiting when I get home. There will be a party in my pants and no one will know it! [emoji23]
    I'm leaning towards raptor black for an LTT holster myself so I'd love to see pics of yours.

User Tag List