Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Hogue grip screws are the best. I’ve had several Beretta screws break or strip out over the years. The Hogue ones last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Hogue grip screws are the best. I’ve had several Beretta screws break or strip out over the years. The Hogue ones last longer.
    +1. Prefer the Hogue ones too. Especially if the screws are black, the Hogue ones I think are 416 stainless underneath the black oxide. The Beretta screws are rusty red within a few days of carry.

Well. I have had a centurion LTT for a little bit now. Finally was able to take her out and really put some rounds through it. This is the smoothest shooting 9mm I have shot. It’s the base model with trigger job.

Very very impressed with the performance. All our shooting was done at night with stadium lights or wml. Only thing I would like to change is having a front night sight installed instead of the fiber optic.

My buddy who is not a da/sa fan was blown away by her. We were killing the steel plate rack and was able to make hits at 100. I can’t imagine with a dot on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  9AFC2C79-1213-4715-8BF9-A0F9EC798E40.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  43.9 KB
    Switched to LOK grips veloce standard width. These things are GRIPPY! Not recommended for carry but it locks my grip in there with multi directional texturing.

Edit: my pictures seem to rotate when I upload. If anyone knows why let me know.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Name:  9AFC2C79-1213-4715-8BF9-A0F9EC798E40.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  43.9 KB
    Switched to LOK grips veloce standard width. These things are GRIPPY! Not recommended for carry but it locks my grip in there with multi directional texturing.

Edit: my pictures seem to rotate when I upload. If anyone knows why let me know.
    This happens when I post photos from my iPhone. Before posting the photo, edit it and just rotate it 360 degrees. When it posts it will be oriented correctly.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    This happens when I post photos from my iPhone. Before posting the photo, edit it and just rotate it 360 degrees. When it posts it will be oriented correctly.
    Let’s try again
    Name:  D028F904-312A-4D59-982A-0244914CCBA2.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  31.1 KB

Can anyone tell me what rear sight works with the stock fiber front sight for a drive the dot sight picture?

Or better question; if my gun currently shoots top of the sight post at 25 yards, do I need a taller or shorter rear sight?

Or better question; if my gun currently shoots top of the sight post at 25 yards, do I need a taller or shorter rear sight?
    Lower. To lower point of impact, get a lower rear or taller front. Reverse this if you want to raise POI.

Here is how I remember it. Instead of thinking in small increments, which is what you’ll ultimately do, think bigger. If my front sight was a foot taller, which way would the gun be pointing to align the sights? (Or if the rear sight was a foot taller...)

User Tag List