Page 129 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Well Mr. Langdon......Your sale offer sucked me in.... I just placed a order for a second LTT with a trigger job, the first one has been awesome, so with the sale on I figured "why not.... It's only money..."
    I am glad you took advantage. I mean, it is a really good deal. Free trigger job and free shipping adds up to about $200 off the normal price for most people. Shipping from anywhere is normally $35 at least, level two trigger job is $165 from me, which includes the Wilson Trigger Bar and CS hammer Spring. Just shipping and parts your over $100 under MAP pricing.

It really is a great deal. We are not losing money on this, but we damn sure are not making much. It really is a big thank you to everyone that has helped us, a nudge to push people over the fence they have been on and an honest marketing push as well.

Think about it for sure, if you on the fence it really is a great deal.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter

Langdon Tactical

Try as I might I also couldn’t resist the discount & ordered my 2nd Elite LTT. The first one is a very sweet pistol & I think Mr. Langdon has enhanced & integrated the qualities that makes this Beretta what it should be. I have a Sig 220 & a Sig 245 that Mr. Langdon worked on in the 90’s. They are very smooth but the LTT I received is superior.

Thank you so much for doing this, and thank you for keeping the offer open for over a week. It eliminates the "I missed the 1 day sale" excuse.

I'm so glad LTT did this before Black Friday, this is how I'm choosing to spend my Black Friday cash. On Black Friday there's a lot of chaos, and sometimes I spend my budget before the smaller companies send out their emails.

After I purchased my first LTT Elite, now I want to start replacing some of my WC VZ grips with the LTT grips. I'm using this opportunity to do that.

I also could not resist the temptation and this morning placed an order for an LTT with trigger job and Spartan sights. I already have tracking and it looks like I will have an awesome Black Friday!

Now I just need Mr. Langdon to host a class in the Virginia area in 2019 and I’ll be set!

I couldn’t decide between a LTT Elite or a PX4cc. So I didn’t. Ordered both with a trigger job. Thanks for the amazing deal Ernest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I couldn’t decide between a LTT Elite or a PX4cc. So I didn’t. Ordered both with a trigger job. Thanks for the amazing deal Ernest!

Fair warning, they were waiting on a shipment of PX4cc guns so you may not see an immediate turn around. Rumor had it they would receive guns this week.

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    Fair warning, they were waiting on a shipment of PX4cc guns so you may not see an immediate turn around. Rumor had it they would receive guns this week.
    Oh, bummer. Oh well, I’m not in a rush. Thanks for the heads up.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Oh, bummer. Oh well, I’m not in a rush. Thanks for the heads up.

I had to call for something else so they told me. Now I'm wearing out the refresh button on the order status screen. I love good DA/SA guns.

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    True, we ran out of the PX4CCs, but tracking says they will be here tomorrow.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Got my LTT Elite today - this is by far the nicest firearm in my collection now. Huge kudos to Ernest and Aimee for getting it out so quickly. Mine looks to be a relatively low serial number from back before Beretta stopped staking the front sights, but as long as it shoots POA/POI it probably won't ever matter.

Quick question - what is the exact hex head size on the grip screws? I ordered a set of replacement grips with the gun and got them installed but I can't for the life of me tell whether they're Torx or Hex and what size is correct. I'm guessing there's no prescribed torque value either due to the o-rings used and that it should just go on hand-tight?

EDIT: Just popped the hood open since I saw some small metal flakes through the ejection port - is finish flaking like this normal? There's a bit of similar flaking on one of the guide rails, but not as significant as it is here. I know on my HKs this whole area is polished smooth, so I'm wondering if this is just part of break-in.

Last edited by einherjarvalk; 11-20-2018 at 06:01 PM.

User Tag List