Page 176 of 194 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yeah, 99.9% that it does not have a trigger job. One, we have never sold any guns to Cabela's. Two, $999 is MAP pricing, so cheap for a gun with a trigger job. So unless it is a used gun, it does not have a trigger job.

Hope this helps!
    Interesting that you state that Cabelas hadn't purchased any of your LTT Elites. The Cabelas near me has had one on display, new, for $999 for at least a couple of months!

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Interesting that you state that Cabelas hadn't purchased any of your LTT Elites. The Cabelas near me has had one on display, new, for $999 for at least a couple of months!
    I took his comment as Cabelas has not bought any Elite LTT's with a trigger job. Dealers can get the "regular" Elite LTT without going direct to LTT.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    I took his comment as Cabelas has not bought any Elite LTT's with a trigger job. Dealers can get the "regular" Elite LTT without going direct to LTT.
    You are probably right!

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Yes, I am sure they have bought them from Beretta, they have not bought them from us.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    Maybe Beretta didn't want the product to be "leaked" until it's ready.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I don’t understand how marketing works, but to me it would help generate more interest. Maybe they don’t want it competing with the 92x compact? Because the 92x is making it hard to keep waiting for a new compact. But a picture of a prototype is good to help us keep the faith. I remember seeing basically what ended up becoming the full size, on IG months before release.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    I don’t understand how marketing works, but to me it would help generate more interest. Maybe they don’t want it competing with the 92x compact? Because the 92x is making it hard to keep waiting for a new compact. But a picture of a prototype is good to help us keep the faith. I remember seeing basically what ended up becoming the full size, on IG months before release.
    This is exactly why they don't want the photo released. You are tempted to buy a gun that they already have on the market, but want to wait for the next thing. Releasing info of a product that is coming too soon often cannibalizes your own sales to the same customers. I am not going to buy this product now because I know the new one is coming in a month. Then your sales are dead for a month.

Here is a clue, anyone with decent photoshop skills could take the picture of the full size and make it look like the compact and centurion models.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

This is exactly why they don't want the photo released. You are tempted to buy a gun that they already have on the market, but want to wait for the next thing. Releasing info of a product that is coming too soon often cannibalizes your own sales to the same customers. I am not going to buy this product now because I know the new one is coming in a month. Then your sales are dead for a month.

Here is a clue, anyone with decent photoshop skills could take the picture of the full size and make it look like the compact and centurion models.
    I purchased one of Mr. Langdon's 92s, splurged and got the "best of the best" ... it is truly the ultimate in Beretta 92 shooting!

Mr. Langdon, now that ROBAR is out of business, apparently, with whom are you partnering to do the finishing work?

compact and centurion models.
    The word "and" is going to be exciting for a number of folks here.

Ernest, did the Langdon M9 not do well? I know it was intended as a tide me over pistol, but seems like nobody but me bought one. Or it just wasnt well received. Huge value model I think.

Love my Elite too, but seems the M9 is forgotten.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 09-21-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FredWyn View Post
    Mr. Langdon, now that ROBAR is out of business, apparently, with whom are you partnering to do the finishing work?
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post925116

He stated in that post, he didn't work with Robar.

Quote Originally Posted by FredWyn View Post
    I have posted this before, but I also know that people do not read everything. I know I don't!

ROBAR does not do NP3, Coating Technologies does NP3. ROBAR is the place where you can send your gun in and have it NP3. CTI will not turn a single screw on a gun for finish work.

We, Langdon Tactical, have been going direct to CTI for about two years to get NP3 put on our guns and projects.

CTI is not in jeopardy of going out of business and ROBAR going out of business does not affect our ability to do NP3 in any way.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List