Page 122 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

@LangdonTactical - I was just able to open up the case on my new LTT Elite for the first time since receiving it. Everything looks good except the firing pin block lever. It's rusty. My PX4 CC had Robar NP3 on that lever, so I don't know if this is normal, but it sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise clean and new firearm. Thoughts?

The DA trigger on mine has noticeably improved since I go it, mostly from dry fire, as it's only seen a couple hundred live rounds. It's now not much worse than the DA trigger on my training partner's gun with the trigger job. His is still smoother and slightly lighter but the difference isn't as pronounced as it was when I first got mine. I'll hold off on the TJIAB for a while longer just to see how nice my trigger gets just from being more and more broken in. A part of me wishes my agency issued Beretta 92s so I'd have a reason to carry my LTT Elite off duty.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by badf00d View Post
    @LangdonTactical - I was just able to open up the case on my new LTT Elite for the first time since receiving it. Everything looks good except the firing pin block lever. It's rusty. My PX4 CC had Robar NP3 on that lever, so I don't know if this is normal, but it sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise clean and new firearm. Thoughts?

Are you sure it is "rust"? The newer FP Block Levers have a brownish finish that is sometimes inconsistent in color. Some just look brown while others have some black spotting on them. They are small parts that are batch finished, so the rinse can make them look spotty sometimes.

It the finish on it rough? Can you see rust growing, or does it just look a little brownish in color?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Are you sure it is "rust"? The newer FP Block Levers have a brownish finish that is sometimes inconsistent in color. Some just look brown while others have some black spotting on them. They are small parts that are batch finished, so the rinse can make them look spotty sometimes.

It the finish on it rough? Can you see rust growing, or does it just look a little brownish in color?
    I emailed you a couple of photos I took last night. I'm at work right now, but can check out the texture when I get home tonight.

The LTT with the trigger work is finally in my hands. Wow.

I have handled a friend's 92fs some time back and was NOT a fan of the pistol. The sights sucked, the frame was sharp the trigger was unremarkable, and even with large hands the grip was still huge. Just considering the LTT was risk for me. However I am glad that I took it. This pistol is what the 92 should be. It literally address and fixes EVERY complaint I have had with the 92 series.

I have had the TDA bug for a few years now and run the gamut of other brands, even the ones I liked were never guns that I just wanted to shoot. I want to shoot this one. Work requirements will keep me Glock oriented, but I see a lot of range time in the LTT's future. I have not been this excited about a gun in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It is sold.

To be clear guys, these guns (the Elite LTTs) have better lock up that I have ever seen from Beretta. While they may make a few mistakes here and there with cosmetic stuff, the barrels are being done better than ever. Guys are winning matches left and right and a buddy of mine is consistently shooting sub 2" groups at 25 Yards. His best so far is 1.21"!
    @LangdonTactical

So, I was going back and forth between the px4 full size carry and the LTT. I’m rocking the compact carry and I would love to own the full size. But it sounds like you need the support for the LTT and it has pushed me over the edge to get an LTT with trigger job and spartan sights for duty and instructor shooting. We appreciate what you do, sir. I can work a little more overtime to cover it. I’d love to have all of them. Keep doing what you do! I love how nice your “customer service rep” / better half is when asking questions via email. Makes me want to spend extra to support LTT.
    Last edited by BlueDog2009; 10-20-2018 at 05:40 PM.

... and I put my money where my mouth is... just submitted an order for an Elite with a tj and spartan sights. I look forward to getting it and reviewing it!

I am in support as I got Mr Tighty. I hope my AR sells before the statement arrives. SHHHhhhhhhh!

Its tight alright. Trigger pull is smooth in DA and SA is sweet. I need to find the right holster. It will just be a range toy for right now. I am selling a bunch of stuff so I probably just need to order a JMCK OWB for 3 o'clock wear range holster.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I am in support as I got Mr Tighty. I hope my AR sells before the statement arrives. SHHHhhhhhhh!

Its tight alright. Trigger pull is smooth in DA and SA is sweet. I need to find the right holster. It will just be a range toy for right now. I am selling a bunch of stuff so I probably just need to order a JMCK OWB for 3 o'clock wear range holster.

Targets or it didn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Targets or it didn’t happen.
    OK...

work has been rough lately.

I am teaching an academy class in early Nov....so at the latest...then.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List