Page 180 of 194 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If anyone is interested, Family Firearms sales in Colorado Springs has a used LTT for $800. They ship too. If none of ya'll snatch it up by tomorrow I might go get it myself.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/10762...-9mm-4-7--15rd
    Dooo eeett!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Dooo eeett!
    That’s mean. Don’t you see this is a cry for help?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    That’s mean. Don’t you see this is a cry for help?
    A cry to help us enable.

I vote do it

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 45dotACP; 12-21-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Only reason I'm not chomping at the bit to get it is because I just got a bonus at work and was thinking about ordering one with a trigger job and NP3.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Only reason I'm not chomping at the bit to get it is because I just got a bonus at work and was thinking about ordering one with a trigger job and NP3.
    This!

The one in your link, I didn't see anything about it having a trigger job. LTT guns (at least the full size) are sold elsewhere, and the full size LTT I have seen for $850, new, without the trigger job.

I never actually shopped around for one. I knew they started at $1K on the LTT website so $800 for what looks like a barely used one seemed fair when I first saw it.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 12-22-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Ordered one from LTT and it’s tracking number says it’s gonna be delivered on Monday.

I’ve never been more excited for the weekend to be over in my lifetime.

for those wanting to pack LTT on duty..... I found something on ebay that I had been searching for quite some time.

I learned that Safariand 6280-73421-131 was the holster I was looking for. I wanted to find it used to save big dollars. I would find the part number new with no photos and stupid prices. I would also see beat up basketweave.

Well, my patience paid off and found new, old stock on ebay under that part number search. It was priced ok and immediately purchased it.

My LTT with a TLR1-HL dropped in but the rotating hood would not close without heavy interference with the LTT hammer. Upon examining further.... the muzzle and light still had plenty of room before it hit the bottom screw on the 6280.

I loosened the bottom screw, removed the flashlight cap/cover, a little heat gun where the slide was bottoming out on both sides of the holster...and pressure on the gun to ease deeper in the holster.

Works perfect now.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Does anyone know if the LTT fullsizes are now shipping with the 18 round magazines and have the new laser etched slides? I read in another thread a few months that these would be coming soon, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten one recently.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Does anyone know if the LTT fullsizes are now shipping with the 18 round magazines and have the new laser etched slides? I read in another thread a few months that these would be coming soon, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten one recently.
    None of the ones we have gotten have this yet. I know that we bit the bullet and all the NP3 and Carry Bevel guns from us are now coming with the 18 round mags. We made that switch on our end about a month ago. Beretta should be making the switch on their end shortly.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 01-13-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List