Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

We still have some Langdon M9's in stock.I agree with farscott,especially the point about Bud's,it took Beretta a while to offer the pistols to their dealers.Also a great analogy to the GSP.Personally,I'm a big fan of Beretta 92 and even a bigger fan of Mr.Langdon's pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    We still have some Langdon M9's in stock.I agree with farscott,especially the point about Bud's,it took Beretta a while to offer the pistols to their dealers.Also a great analogy to the GSP.Personally,I'm a big fan of Beretta 92 and even a bigger fan of Mr.Langdon's pistols.
    Who is "We" ? Where are the M9's in stock ? Thanks

Geno,I manage a gun department in a family owned(not my family)outdoor store in NJ.I've sold firearms in this state for a little over thirty years.If I can ever help you or any of the other forum members out with anything,please don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Geno,I manage a gun department in a family owned(not my family)outdoor store in NJ.I've sold firearms in this state for a little over thirty years.If I can ever help you or any of the other forum members out with anything,please don't hesitate to ask.
    Thanks Ronk....I'll PM you with inquiries.

LTT Elite Centurion and Compact 92s

I started a new thread for these highly anticipated models.

LTT Elite Centurion and Compact 92s

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Hey Guys, just in case your not on our mailing list and did not hear.

Langdon Tactical is doing a Black Friday sale.

Free Trigger Job on all gun purchases!
    Free Shipping site wide.

Our way of saying thank you to everyone that has gotten us this far.

Sale runs this morning through Friday the 23rd at midnight.
    Any chance this will be a thing this year? I'm holding off on a PX4 CC MOD 5 to see.
    Last edited by Willard; 11-16-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Any chance this will be a thing this year? I'm holding off on a PX4 CC MOD 5 to see.
    We will not be doing that sale again this year. It may never happen again, it was kind of painful.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It may never happen again, it was kind of painful.
    I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out as well for LTT as it did for me on my 92 LTT Elite. The gun is still the perfect 92 and I just got the new LTT trigger bar and an 11# spring to try. It's hard to imagine it getting much better.
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

Evening everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a quick, perhaps naive, question:

Will the Wilson Combat single side G series de-cocker drop into my LTT without issue? Wilson mentions it's not compatible with the M9A3. Is that because it uses the vertec slide or because the slide is milled differently so they levers are more upswept? I'm not really digging how bulky the factory Beretta ambi levers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
    Evening everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a quick, perhaps naive, question:

Will the Wilson Combat single side G series de-cocker drop into my LTT without issue? Wilson mentions it's not compatible with the M9A3. Is that because it uses the vertec slide or because the slide is milled differently so they levers are more upswept? I'm not really digging how bulky the factory Beretta ambi levers are.
    First, welcome to for forum!

Unfortunately no, the Wilson Combat single sided G series de-cocker will not work with your LTT. The Wilson unit only works on 92s that have the older style G set up (92G, WC Brigadier, WC Centurion). The LTT models and the M9A3 all use the new convertible safety/decocker set up that allows you to chose between safety/decocker or decocker only. One of those confusing eccentricities of Beretta 92s and their endless variations.

I agree, the levers on the conversion models are bulky but I have not noticed any difference with concealment. I’m like you though, I wish the WC single sided unit would work.

User Tag List