Page 71 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

As I understand it from reading posts by Bill Wilson there is some variance in how much hammer travel there is with a stock trigger bar, sometimes resulting in light primer strikes with a light mainspring. I have experienced that with my Cen Tac. The WC trigger bar is designed to provide more hammer travel and therefore a longer trigger pull in DA. I would assume there is more consistency with the WC trigger bar.
    Last edited by JimLob65; 07-22-2018 at 12:19 PM.

The guns ordered with a trigger job: Are they still shipped with the D spring installed, or is a lighter spring part of the trigger job package?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The guns ordered with a trigger job: Are they still shipped with the D spring installed, or is a lighter spring part of the trigger job package?
    It’s shipped installed with a # 13 chrome silicone hammer spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    It’s shipped installed with a # 13 chrome silicone hammer spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well isn't that just perfect! It'll match my 3 other 92's.... Thanks for the quick reply!

Haven't shot mine yet, but I can say that I immediately noticed how comfortable it is in the hand. Looking forward to running it.

For those lucky ones with gun in hand, how do you compare the elite LTT to the brig tac?

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    For those lucky ones with gun in hand, how do you compare the elite LTT to the brig tac?
    I find the LTT to be little more comfortable in the hand, but I find the Brig Tac is much prettier. The extra weight of the Brig Tac definitely feels "beefier", this may be due to the weight of the heavy slide pushing weight down into the grip. I should probably put the LTT slide on the Brig Frame to see if that is the difference. The Brig Tac is definitely prettier for reason, I think they are Armor Tuff instead of Bruniton maybe. I haven't shot the LTT yet, to give a shooting comparison.
    Last edited by dtrice; 07-23-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I used to own a Brig Tac. I don’t any more. The LTT isn’t going anywhere.

It all comes down to if you prefer the heavier BT slide. You have to shoot both to know.

Tiger jobs can be ordered with different weight springs. I chose the #12 spring.

Elite vs Brig. Both very good guns both can be shot very well. I prefer the Elite over all 92's that I have ( 92A1, Brig, Cen, 92A3)

Put about 500 rounds through mine Shoots like a house a fire!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    I find the LTT to be little more comfortable in the hand, but I find the Brig Tac is much prettier. The extra weight of the Brig Tac definitely feels "beefier", this may be due to the weight of the heavy slide pushing weight down into the grip. I should probably put the LTT slide on the Brig Frame to see if that is the difference. The Brig Tac is definitely prettier for reason, I think they are Armor Tuff instead of Bruniton maybe. I haven't shot the LTT yet, to give a shooting comparison.
    Both of the guns come with Bruniton unless you had yours refinished by Wilson. They use the same barrel, except the Elite LTT is not blackened like the BT. My guess is that you prefer the all-black finish and the green grips that come on the BT.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List