Page 127 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Did anyone notice this today? Saw this and was was thinking an inox /np3 mag guide and magazine base plate would look great. Anyone tried those?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Since I'm sure I'm not the only one jumping on this right now, just a heads up that Beretta USA started their Black Friday sales and 15 round OEM mags are currently $19.99 each. Use code BFWELCOME for an extra 10% off and free shipping, which effectively makes them $17.99 each shipped.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...k-15rd/c85993/

I'm probably gonna get Mec-Gars to form the bulk of my mag stash, but I couldn't resist grabbing a couple more OEMs at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    mags.
    Was just wandering over to ask this very question. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Ameriglo has produced .125 front sights for the Vertec in the past under the Pro-Glo line, but they're not a regular item. They sold a small number in various colors on Ebay through their factory direct store earlier this year. I picked up a front sight in yellow - the model number was listed as BR-218G - in anticipation of purchasing a LTT92. But when I finally picked up the LTT I decided to stick with the (awesome) fiber optic sights. I'm not quite sure what rear sight would be appropriate to pair with the ProGlo front.

What is it about .140 high-vis front sights? Are they easier to manufacture? Cheaper? I'd much prefer to see more .125 high-vis front sights for the 92 and 1911.

Attachment 32387
    Attachment 32388
    Attachment 32389
    High vis? .125 wide? What's not to love? Hears hoping Ameiglo makes more.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Pulled the trigger on mine just now. Looking forward to getting it in hand - with any luck I can wear it home next Thursday as a BBQ gun.
    Today I did the same on my third. This one has the NP3-finished parts and the Spartan sights, and I plan to use it as a carry gun. The LTT Elite is amazingly easy to shoot well. My big issue right now is occasionally failing to decock before holstering. Twice in the last three range sessions after shooting on the timer, I found the gun cocked when I placed my thumb on the hammer prior to holstering. More than four years with P30 LEM and Glock pistols is my guess. More practice is the order of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Today I did the same on my third. This one has the NP3-finished parts and the Spartan sights, and I plan to use it as a carry gun. The LTT Elite is amazingly easy to shoot well. My big issue right now is occasionally failing to decock before holstering. Twice in the last three range sessions after shooting on the timer, I found the gun cocked when I placed my thumb on the hammer prior to holstering. More than four years with P30 LEM and Glock pistols is my guess. More practice is the order of the day.
    Please report back on your observations between the NP3 version versus the others.

I spent a solid chunk of today hunting around for holsters for the LTT Elite and have come up short, even with a trip to GT Distributors in the itinerary.

Are there any off-the-shelf leather pancake holsters that one can recommend for occasional use? I'm eyeing a proper RHT competition holster for range use, but kinda want something I can just throw on under a jacket. I've been looking at the Bianchi 7 Shadow II #18656 and the Safariland 328-73, but neither of those are showing up in Safariland's fit guide at all so I can't even be sure they'll fit an M9A1 frame.

I have the DeSantis Speed Scabbard for a number of different guns. They don't have one specifically for the Elite, but they do for the 92A1. One of the nice things about a leather holster is that its fit is "flexible" in that just because it was made for a different gun doesn't mean it won't fit just fine. As an example, when I first got an M&P9, I couldn't find a holster for it. I got one that was made for either a Taurus (that is no longer made) or a Springfield Armory XD or XDM. The name isn't marked on the back and I can't determine the gun from the code number. Anyway, I've used that holster for the M&P and a Glock 19. I just pulled it out of holster drawer #1 (I have 4 full of holsters..at least!) and my recently acquired LTT Elite fits just fine too. The M9 fits, but has a little wobble because it doesn't have the light rail. Yes, the last 3/4" of muzzle and slide stick out the bottom. Big deal. And because the Speed Scabbard is a pancake style and the belt loops pull it in to the body, it works just fine. In this case, since DeSantis makes a Speed Scabbard for the 92A1, those dimensional differences between the 92A1 and M9A1 won't make a bit of difference in a leather holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
    I have the DeSantis Speed Scabbard for a number of different guns. They don't have one specifically for the Elite, but they do for the 92A1. One of the nice things about a leather holster is that its fit is "flexible" in that just because it was made for a different gun doesn't mean it won't fit just fine. As an example, when I first got an M&P9, I couldn't find a holster for it. I got one that was made for either a Taurus (that is no longer made) or a Springfield Armory XD or XDM. The name isn't marked on the back and I can't determine the gun from the code number. Anyway, I've used that holster for the M&P and a Glock 19. I just pulled it out of holster drawer #1 (I have 4 full of holsters..at least!) and my recently acquired LTT Elite fits just fine too. The M9 fits, but has a little wobble because it doesn't have the light rail. Yes, the last 3/4" of muzzle and slide stick out the bottom. Big deal. And because the Speed Scabbard is a pancake style and the belt loops pull it in to the body, it works just fine. In this case, since DeSantis makes a Speed Scabbard for the 92A1, those dimensional differences between the 92A1 and M9A1 won't make a bit of difference in a leather holster.
    Excellent, that looks like pretty much exactly what I want. Did you have to break your Speed Scabbard in at all? This is my first time dabbling in leather instead of kydex, so I'm not sure how common that is.

No break in. The leather "may" be a little tight at first, but I can't honestly remember it ever being an issue. But it's thin leather, so if it needs to stretch a little, it will be quick. In this case however, since the 92A1 is dimensionally a little larger than the M9A1 frame of the LTT, it should fit very nicely. In another example of making do, I couldn't find a holster for my M&P Shield when I first got it. The DeSantis mini scabbard for a G26 worked great. It fits like it was made for the Shield. Simply because I had it on my belt at the time and I was going to carry my Glock19, I stuck it in the holster. Because it was originally made for the G26, it fit fine. I think that the pancake holster is very forgiving of fit because the "wings" and belt slots at the extreme outer edges allows it to adjust the tension to fit the gun. Using an oversized holster with a single belt loop in the middle would be a different story. That holster depends on a tight fit or a thumb snap, like the old Bianchi #19.

User Tag List