Page 179 of 194 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

There is a poster on the Beretta forum screen name WAL who has removed the wing on the right side lever on the new style. The small barrel portion stays though because it houses the return spring. I am not sure if he has been able to make the barrel portion a little smaller or not. An FYI, the new style is in fact slightly narrower than the old style but it does look bulkier.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
    Evening everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a quick, perhaps naive, question:

Will the Wilson Combat single side G series de-cocker drop into my LTT without issue? Wilson mentions it's not compatible with the M9A3. Is that because it uses the vertec slide or because the slide is milled differently so they levers are more upswept? I'm not really digging how bulky the factory Beretta ambi levers are.
    The factory G lever sticks out just as far as the G conversion unit. Calipers speak the truth. The G conversion unit uses a solid steel lever, the factory G uses a hollow stamping. The G conversion lever is more angular and therefore more positively engaging during actual use. The conversion unit is far easier to install than the original. There's no concealment issues with the conversion unit, I've used it daily for that purpose since it was introduced.

The G conversion unit is a superior part all the way around.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 11-20-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Thanks for the info gentlemen. ‘Preciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    The LTT models and the M9A3 all use the new convertible safety/decocker set up that allows you to chose between safety/decocker or decocker only.
    Say what?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Say what?
    Well, choose insofar as you can swap out the G lever kit for a FS lever kit and vice versa. It's not like flipping a switch.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Well, choose insofar as you can swap out the G lever kit for a FS lever kit and vice versa. It's not like flipping a switch.
    There's nothing new, though, except that Beretta sells the G conversion. I've put them in 92F, FS, Brig, M9, and M9A3 slides.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

There's nothing new, though, except that Beretta sells the G conversion. I've put them in 92F, FS, Brig, M9, and M9A3 slides.
    I've put them in my 92s, too. The right side lever is much nicer than that on the FS safety, too.
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

I think the post in question meant it was new in comparison to the older style G levers.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Send your Wilson slide to Allegheny Arms and ask josh to give it everything.

Single side decock and 60 degree crown are the tits.

Name:  A3B0D34E-5A3D-4CFC-8528-437C8584D099.jpg
Views: 1128
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  D4E221A7-902B-49B7-B78E-0805B93D03EE.jpg
Views: 1066
Size:  39.0 KB

If anyone is interested, Family Firearms sales in Colorado Springs has a used LTT for $800. They ship too. If none of ya'll snatch it up by tomorrow I might go get it myself.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/10762...-9mm-4-7--15rd
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List