Page 126 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Good to know; I couldn't find that info on the site and the dimensions for the Classic set made me think they were thinner. I might go with the stock fiber optics and consider a switch to Spartans later.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Good to know; I couldn't find that info on the site and the dimensions for the Classic set made me think they were thinner. I might go with the stock fiber optics and consider a switch to Spartans later.
    Good Plan!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I am pretty sure we are already over the 2K mark.
    That would be great. I'm hoping to see it show up on the USPSA Production list soon!
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

I will say this - I'm a big fan of the Spartan-style sights, with those on a couple Glocks, or something very similar on most all my guns. I was sort of regretting not requesting them when I bought my LTT. But the LTT fiber optics are about damn near the perfect sight! It is a great sight picture.

Ernest, you should get a matching fiber set for PX4s. My Fullsize needs some
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I will say this - I'm a big fan of the Spartan-style sights, with those on a couple Glocks, or something very similar on most all my guns. I was sort of regretting not requesting them when I bought my LTT. But the LTT fiber optics are about damn near the perfect sight! It is a great sight picture.
    This has been my internal monologue and an ongoing discussion with a friend of mine for a couple months now. Both of us have slowly been shifting our carry guns over to black rear/thin red FO fronts, but the quality of the Amerglo Bolds on my G19.5 have had me wavering. Glad I'm not the only one who's had this dillemma.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Good Plan!
    Better plan, 2nd gun with the Spartan's. (train gun/carry gun)

@LangdonTactical, Any chance Ameriglo and you are working on PX4 Spartan rears, or do I need to send some more to Tooltech?

Pulled the trigger on mine just now. Looking forward to getting it in hand - with any luck I can wear it home next Thursday as a BBQ gun.

Couldn't resist given the deal...ordered! Look forward to putting this through the paces when it arrives. I've moved to TDA full time on the P07 platform, so I think I'll take to the 92 quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Better plan, 2nd gun with the Spartan's. (train gun/carry gun)

@LangdonTactical, Any chance Ameriglo and you are working on PX4 Spartan rears, or do I need to send some more to Tooltech?
    I don't know if they are or not. I have seen some white outline three dot sights on Compact Carry guns that customers have sent in, but not sure how they got that way.

It's a good idea, I am sure they would sell well.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quick question, what's the front sight width on the Spartans? I've seen both .125" and .140" in various places.
    Ameriglo has produced .125 front sights for the Vertec in the past under the Pro-Glo line, but they're not a regular item. They sold a small number in various colors on Ebay through their factory direct store earlier this year. I picked up a front sight in yellow - the model number was listed as BR-218G - in anticipation of purchasing a LTT92. But when I finally picked up the LTT I decided to stick with the (awesome) fiber optic sights. I'm not quite sure what rear sight would be appropriate to pair with the ProGlo front.

What is it about .140 high-vis front sights? Are they easier to manufacture? Cheaper? I'd much prefer to see more .125 high-vis front sights for the 92 and 1911.

Name:  IMG_5491.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  33.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_5494.jpg
Views: 1485
Size:  74.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_5495.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  98.5 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List