Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,637 of 1637

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by tankpondman View Post
    So, I,m assuming that any time a round has been chambered and the trigger
    is pulled DA...the chambered round will or should fire.

Just a beautiful pistol also!!!

John
    YES

hope this video gives a solid explanation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gao8iWTqiWI
    If you're going to be a bearů.be a GRIZZLY!

@LangdonTactical

Stoopid question alert:

You talk about the hardness of the finish and mention in the FAQ, that this can be dropped in an existing trigger jobbed gun, does that mean these are polished before the finish as you would/do your TJIAB bars? Thanks

Cool Thanks SW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    YES

hope this video gives a solid explanation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gao8iWTqiWI

Great explanation!

I ran my first 150 flawless rounds thru the LTT this morning.
    Quite a few on DA...decock......fire 1 more round...decock..etc.
    What a fine trigger in DA and also .SA.

Ima a real happy shooter!!

John

I got an LLT Elite from Langdon directly and had them do the trigger job. Now this is the perfect Beretta 92. This weapon is amazing and a work of art. I like how clean it looks with the two tone and simple all black grips. The Beretta 92 has a really smooth action to me, but the LTT Elite is an entire different level. SO SMOOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Stoopid question alert:

You talk about the hardness of the finish and mention in the FAQ, that this can be dropped in an existing trigger jobbed gun, does that mean these are polished before the finish as you would/do your TJIAB bars? Thanks
    Well, the whole point of the DLC is that it should not need the polishing. The finish is super slick as it comes.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by tankpondman View Post
    So, I,m assuming that any time a round has been chambered and the trigger
    is pulled DA...the chambered round will or should fire.

Just a beautiful pistol also!!!

John
    Yes exactly. The original design of the fs had a combined safety/decocker. But many think that the long DA trigger pull is what helps provide a safe pistol so the safety position isn't needed. The long DA pull gives a VERY noticeable amount of movement needed before it fires. So the safety position is eliminated in the "G" models like your LTT. People have also found that the safety could be engaged by accident when pulling back the slide to chamber a round and then the trigger is useless. Many years ago w/ our first 92, we would always engage the safety once we emptied a magazine. Set the gun down, loaded another mag, maybe switched shooters, installed the mag, sent the slide forward, put the pistol on target and had a dead trigger. My thought was that, in a relaxed practice setting, if we are messing up, (pick a number) 10% of the time, think what could happen in a stress filled situation. So all our 92s are G models.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Well, the whole point of the DLC is that it should not need the polishing. The finish is super slick as it comes.
    Thanks for the clarification. I thought the polishing, had more to do with machining then finish. I am not going to learn if I don't ask questions though.

Thanks again.

User Tag List