Page 162 of 194 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

ordered, thanks Ernest

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    That is awesome. I'll be placing an order for a NP3 version once they're available.

I think it does deserve its own dedicated thread.
    That should be up later tonight. We just overlooked it in the sea of SKUs that we had to add to the website. We also have to add the option for them to trigger job guns, etc.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That should be up later tonight. We just overlooked it in the sea of SKUs that we had to add to the website. We also have to add the option for them to trigger job guns, etc.
    You Sir, are the reason my Beretta's are being shot more. I have rekindled a relationship. Without your development of the TJIAB and now this trigger bar, I would probably have not recently in the last year or two, bought three more. Thank You for not giving up on a great platform.

I just ordered a bar, it did not specify finish. I am good either way, but will you be offering that as a drop down later?
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 07-10-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Awesome, although I feel the whole "Beretta 92 has long reset" argument is overblown. I'm more than satisfied with my 92G Elite LTT's reset but I can tell this will be a popular item.

Will this increase the hammer's arc in DA like the WC trigger bar? That is its main function for me to get just that much more reliability out of the 13lb hammer spring.

Quote Originally Posted by falar View Post
    Awesome, although I feel the whole "Beretta 92 has long reset" argument is overblown. I'm more than satisfied with my 92G Elite LTT's reset but I can tell this will be a popular item.
    I was happy enough with my M9’s trigger reset, but I shoot a LOT of 1911’s with barely perceptible reset, and a Sig P226 Legion SAO with just a bit more travel than a 1911. I measured the reset on my closest M9, and it’s a tiny hair over 3/16”. That translates to .187”, or twice what Ernest’s new trigger is supposed to provide. Good Stuff!

Definitely NOT taking away from Mr Langdon, but that sure does look a LOT like that trigger bar from the 92X...

...which actually strongly resembles the trigger bar design of the original 92

Thanks Ernest - the NP3 option is up on the website. Order placed!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

If you have a trigger job from us or you have a TJIAB or just a Wilson Trigger Bar, it will reduce reset by about 70% over what you have now.
    Does the new trigger bar reduce the amount of trigger return?

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Definitely NOT taking away from Mr Langdon, but that sure does look a LOT like that trigger bar from the 92X...

...which actually strongly resembles the trigger bar design of the original 92
    It is very much like that system. It is the same concept and it has been known that you could do this since the 92SB, the first 92 with a firing pin block. For a few reasons, Beretta decided not to do this in the production guns. I am not exactly sure why, but something about someone falling with their finger on the trigger, after they fired a shot, and the finger still pressed to the rear. Now the firing pin block would not be engaged and the gun could fire. If they left their finger on the trigger, pressed to the rear, after they fired a shot?!?!?!

I have yet to see a production 92X, much less take one apart. So I really don't know exactly how they ended up making the system work in that gun. I did see a prototype last year and I got to play with one at the NRA convention in April. It took care of over travel with the trigger and set screws in the frame I believe.

The big question is are they going to make the Xtream trigger bars the same way they make the standard trigger bars. If so, they will have issues with that cast part that is the current trigger bar. It tends to degrade the DA pull over time with the part starts to wear, as many on this forum have discussed in the past. The part I am having made is way too expensive to make for a production gun, or at least at a price the market will accept.

The whole reason we designed the Wilson Trigger bar to start with is to take care of multiple issues with one part. That keeps the cost down and makes it work regardless of which trigger you use. Steel, polymer, stainless, short reach...... it does not matter which trigger, the Trigger Bar solves the problem of over travel. Also, it solves the issue of the hitch in the DA pull that you get with the new factory cast trigger bars, or in some cases, an early hammer drop in DA from a worn trigger bar. Now we have added in the Short Reset as well and an even harder, slicker finish on the trigger bar.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Does the new trigger bar reduce the amount of trigger return?

What do you mean by "trigger return"? Do you mean total movement forward, or distance to reset?

With a standard trigger bar, when the trigger resets, you still have to move the trigger back quite a bit to prep the trigger and contact the sear. With the OP Trigger Bar, when you reset, you are already prepped.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List