Page 164 of 194 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Cool Thanks SW!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    YES

hope this video gives a solid explanation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gao8iWTqiWI

Great explanation!

I ran my first 150 flawless rounds thru the LTT this morning.
    Quite a few on DA...decock......fire 1 more round...decock..etc.
    What a fine trigger in DA and also .SA.

Ima a real happy shooter!!

John

I got an LLT Elite from Langdon directly and had them do the trigger job. Now this is the perfect Beretta 92. This weapon is amazing and a work of art. I like how clean it looks with the two tone and simple all black grips. The Beretta 92 has a really smooth action to me, but the LTT Elite is an entire different level. SO SMOOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Stoopid question alert:

You talk about the hardness of the finish and mention in the FAQ, that this can be dropped in an existing trigger jobbed gun, does that mean these are polished before the finish as you would/do your TJIAB bars? Thanks
    Well, the whole point of the DLC is that it should not need the polishing. The finish is super slick as it comes.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by tankpondman View Post
    So, I,m assuming that any time a round has been chambered and the trigger
    is pulled DA...the chambered round will or should fire.

Just a beautiful pistol also!!!

John
    Yes exactly. The original design of the fs had a combined safety/decocker. But many think that the long DA trigger pull is what helps provide a safe pistol so the safety position isn't needed. The long DA pull gives a VERY noticeable amount of movement needed before it fires. So the safety position is eliminated in the "G" models like your LTT. People have also found that the safety could be engaged by accident when pulling back the slide to chamber a round and then the trigger is useless. Many years ago w/ our first 92, we would always engage the safety once we emptied a magazine. Set the gun down, loaded another mag, maybe switched shooters, installed the mag, sent the slide forward, put the pistol on target and had a dead trigger. My thought was that, in a relaxed practice setting, if we are messing up, (pick a number) 10% of the time, think what could happen in a stress filled situation. So all our 92s are G models.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Well, the whole point of the DLC is that it should not need the polishing. The finish is super slick as it comes.
    Thanks for the clarification. I thought the polishing, had more to do with machining then finish. I am not going to learn if I don't ask questions though.

Thanks again.

Working on getting my LTT approved for duty carry. I am still waiting on a duty holster but I qualified with it today.

This is funny, so I decided to post. All is going good till I get to the last stage of a 50 round course with my left hand only and doinked my first DA shot at 3 ffffn yards.

I recall my thought process while pressing the DA shot (when is this going to go off because I had two seconds to fire two shots while getting off the X from a ready position-one hand alternate hand)

I anticipated from hell. I made the time though and its still in.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

I'm intrigued. I imagine this is the product that Ernest was teasing in the Higher Line Podcast. Looks like these are an option for the TJIAB.

For those of us with existing LTT trigger jobs, what kind of fitting will these require? Kinda feel like I need to drop one of these into my Carry Bevel Elite 92G...
    Just an email that my OPTB has shipped
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 07-19-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Got my second LTT and ordered a TJIAB with the new trigger bar. This one’s gonna be a dedicated range/competition fun and I’m really looking forward to trying the new parts out. Mr. Langdon’s work is awesome as I’ve felt his triggers but haven’t had any of my guns done yet because I wanted them to be authorized by my department that doesn’t allow aftermarket modifications.

I ordered two optimized bars today, one for my Brigadier Tactical and one for my Elite LTT.

I hope this trigger bar has the same effect as the wilson in one regard---increasing the hammer arc for harder hits on the primers. I like that I don't get light strikes with the 13lb springs and would like to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    Got my second LTT and ordered a TJIAB with the new trigger bar. This one’s gonna be a dedicated range/competition fun and I’m really looking forward to trying the new parts out. Mr. Langdon’s work is awesome as I’ve felt his triggers but haven’t had any of my guns done yet because I wanted them to be authorized by my department that doesn’t allow aftermarket modifications.
    SoCal
    what is your duty weapon?
    Duty ammo?
    dept issued holster?

TIA
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List