Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Footwear Photo Thread

Plenty of pics of these here already but why not: Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill, Chromexcel with Dainite sole. Thanks to @Up1911Fan for steering me towards them, bit the bullet on their factory 2nds sale a few months ago for my first "real" shoes. Love these and the Dainite sole is so comfortable that I just ordered some Strandmoks with it.
    (BTW AE is running a sale right now, not sure for how much longer)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Make of it what you will but six or eight months ago I had a nightmare one night that I was standing in my church and I had to run but I had sandals on and I couldn't. I have not left my home unless I was actually wearing shoes since.

At work I wear cheap, black, New Balance tennis shoes because of all the grease from the trucks. Most of the time when I'm not at work I wear these.

I've had them for probably 20 years they've been up and down Pikes Peak two or three times and up the Manitou Incline more times than I can count. I've had them resoled three times and you're still in pretty good shape

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Yup. Barrie, Grant, 2030, and 2050 are all the same.

Check out Division Road.
    Really like the Oiled Mocha Rowdy Horsebutt and Natural Dublin service boots. The former is sold out in my size. I've definitely become a pretty big fan of Grant Stone as well, have a pair on the way and will be getting another at the end of the month whenever they release them. Wearing these GS boots today.

Name:  20191009_112216.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  28.9 KB
    Last edited by Up1911Fan; 10-09-2019 at 11:25 AM.

Why did I ever click on this thread? I'm so confused......[/QUOTE]

This literally made me LOL! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Really like the Oiled Mocha Rowdy Horsebutt and Natural Dublin service boots. The former is sold out in my size. I've definitely become a pretty big fan of Grant Stone as well, have a pair on the way and will be getting another at the end of the month whenever they release them. Wearing these GS boots today.

Name:  20191009_112216.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  28.9 KB
    What are they dropping? They've always had my eye, but I never could commit.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What are they dropping? They've always had my eye, but I never could commit.
    Their Ottowa boot (nst) in what they called a rustic peppled grain. Kind of a cross between a tan grain and alpine grain. The pics of the sample models looked great. The quality seems way above the pricepoint to me.

Their Ottowa boot (nst) in what they called a rustic peppled grain. Kind of a cross between a tan grain and alpine grain. The pics of the sample models looked great. The quality seems way above the pricepoint to me.
    I really like the looks of the Ottawa in bourbon suede. Almost bought them but I wanted another Dainite sole.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    I really like the looks of the Ottawa in bourbon suede. Almost bought them but I wanted another Dainite sole.

Lol funny you mention those, my pair should be delivered today.

Lol funny you mention those, my pair should be delivered today.
    Now you're just trying to be mean [emoji41] But can't wait to see pics.
    I've got a $25 coupon code burning in my email box, have to see what develops over the holiday season.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Now you're just trying to be mean [emoji41] But can't wait to see pics.
    I've got a $25 coupon code burning in my email box, have to see what develops over the holiday season.

They have a navy suede Ottowa coming out soon that looks pretty cool as well.

User Tag List