Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Footwear Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Just got my first pair of Aldens, color 8 shell.
    Attachment 23338
    From J. Crew?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Dr. Martens "Made in the UK" Cappers.
    Straight laced of course.

Attachment 23461
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    From J. Crew?
    Yes.

I've been contemplating those. I'll have ~$700 in gift cards available for a range of stores and they're about the only one I can think of that has anything I'd want. The 975's might be what I go with though, despite wearing boots for almost 300 days a year.

Site Supporter

Allen Edmunds “Higgins Mill”. Socks by Darn Tough; pants are Duluth Trading.

Site Supporter
    I've been contemplating those. I'll have ~$700 in gift cards available for a range of stores and they're about the only one I can think of that has anything I'd want. The 975's might be what I go with though, despite wearing boots for almost 300 days a year.
    J. Crew and Brooks Brothers both have Aldens if thats an option. I would highly recommend these, I really like my Alpine Grain WTB from J. Crew as well, wait until thet have a sale and hope they forget to exclude them. Happens a couple times a year. The 975's are classic, just not a huge LWB fan myself.
    Last edited by Up1911Fan; 02-05-2018 at 12:05 AM.

J. Crew and Brooks Brothers both have Aldens if thats an option. I would highly recommend these, I really like my Alpine Grain WTB from J. Crew as well, wait until thet have a sale and hope they forget to exclude them. Happens a couple times a year. The 975's are classic, just not a huge LWB fan myself.
    No BB. I love LWB's and that would fill things out for me more than anything else would. I've got two pairs of boots in the pipe still and another might be too much. Then again I pretty much only wear boots or Superstars so... Hell, my highschool senior trip we went to the Outer Banks and I wore 1460's the whole time.

Site Supporter
    No BB. I love LWB's and that would fill things out for me more than anything else would. I've got two pairs of boots in the pipe still and another might be too much. Then again I pretty much only wear boots or Superstars so... Hell, my highschool senior trip we went to the Outer Banks and I wore 1460's the whole time.
    I wear boots 90% of the time. If you don't have a color 8 boot I would go with that.

I wear boots 90% of the time. If you don't have a color 8 boot I would go with that.
    I have the 4060HC's from DC.

Lucchese full quill. They started life with wide “boat paddle” toes. After wearing them for 6+ years and getting them resoled twice, I decided to do something different. Had a local custom boot guy here in Houston measure my feet and cut these down to fit accordingly with a new narrower toe and walking heel.

Lucchese boots are a very good investment, always keep you looking sharp and you never have to worry about matching your socks. Looking forward to wearing these boots for a very long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List