Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Footwear Photo Thread

Banned
    Photobucket hates me

I tend to take a very minimalist approach to footwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Crews View Post

Lucchese full quill. They started life with wide “boat paddle” toes. After wearing them for 6+ years and getting them resoled twice, I decided to do something different. Had a local custom boot guy here in Houston measure my feet and cut these down to fit accordingly with a new narrower toe and walking heel.

Lucchese boots are a very good investment, always keep you looking sharp and you never have to worry about matching your socks. Looking forward to wearing these boots for a very long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who did you get to relast those boots? I have a couple pair of work boots (Olathe) that need redone. Mercedes doesn't want to do it anymore.

Al’s Handmade Boots, on Fanin St close to downtown Houston.

He’s done a few resoles for me as well, very good turn around times and fair prices. The relast was around $400 if I remember right... but they fit like a glove and his cheap full custom boots start at $1k and go up substantially from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom Socks and new sneakers.

http://instagram.com/p/BfTKg7PjSae/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

New shit-kickers.
    Big pimpin Texas style.
    Tony Lama Black Label caiman hide.

Attachment 23925
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    From J. Crew?
    Just saw this, sorry. They were a special run from Leffot.

RRL gingham with green herringbone pants and Alden X Leffot naval boots.

Picked up these Alden suede chukkas as well.

Attachment 26972Attachment 26973
    Goodbye my old friends, we have shared many good miles together.

Site Supporter
    Earth chamios Alden Indy's. Attachment 29404

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Finally got a pair of Viberg's, specifically the ones I've wanted since I found out about them...
    Thoughts on Viberg's VS Alden's? Do you think they're worth the extra coin? They do make nice looking boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    Thoughts on Viberg's VS Alden's? Do you think they're worth the extra coin? They do make nice looking boot.
    They seem to be. With Division Road and Brooklyn Clothing doing some awesome makeups Viberg is a little more unique than Alden. For me the brands offer different things. If Viberg had a wingtip boot in color #8 shell I'd still likely get the Alden, they just seem better suited for that. Alden covers the more refined side of things for me and Viberg fits more in the jeans and t-shirt realm, with loads of overlap between. I've not been disappointed with either and will buy more from both makers.

Were you looking at a specific model?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List