Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Footwear Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    So how are you liking these? How do they compare to the AE Higgins Mill as far as fit, comfort and quality?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    This is my 4th pair on the Leo last. I think it fits pretty similar to the AE 1757 at 1/2 down. Both lasts give me enough room up front with a nice snug heel fit. My Higgins Mills are a 9D, these are 8.5D.

Wish I hadn't run across these. They're just about exactly what I'm looking for, but the pricing is out of my range. Not sure if they'll ever go on sale since they're limited edition but I'll be keeping an eye out.

https://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/m...r=3596#start=1

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Totally forgot we had this thread...new duty boots.

Last edited by voodoo_man; 11-23-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Grant Stone cap toes and some mini brown suede chukkas. Name:  20191227_104005.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  100.3 KB

Any good suggestions on laces for boots? Just picked up my first pair of "nice to me" boots, AE Alpine Cap Toes. Not real thrilled with the laces, but love the boots!

Thanks!

Guarded Goods waxed laces
    Also got a pair of these from Cobbler's Choice on Amazon recently and they're holding up quite well.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Thanks! I appreciate the information! Really liking these boots so far!

need some shoe help...

I'm looking for a
    1)dressy-ish
    2) preferably slip-on
    3) with relatively wide toe-box
    4) in brown leather.

Yes, I know that's all very specific. If I had to sacrifice one of those criteria, it'd be the slip-on aspect, but I'd really prefer to have them slip on/loafer style.

I'm currently wearing something similar to this, and I hate it. The only pro of the thing is the fact that it's a slip-on. The look is way too corrective-shoe, and too casual, for what I'd like. I've tried other Cole Haans and just found them all too damn narrow to the point of painful.

Price range?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Price range?
    I almost don't care at this point, but something sub-$200 would be good, sub-$150 would be ideal. While I'm in "management" it is a construction company and there may be situations where they get more aggresively damaged/worn and I'd prefer not to have to keep dropping $200 a few times a year. I have boots for when I *know* I need them, but sometimes shit happens in this business.

User Tag List