Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Pistol/Carbine Clinic for Veterans -- Friday 11-Nov [Culpeper, VA]

We are diminished

Free Pistol/Carbine Clinic for Veterans -- Friday 11-Nov [Culpeper, VA]

Veterans Day Free Shooting Clinic

Friday 11-November
    Culpeper, Virginia

F2S Consulting and pistol-training.com are co-sponsoring a free pistol/carbine shooting clinic on Veterans Day.

The event will be held at a multi-bay facility in Culpeper, Virginia. Our format will be much less formal than a normal class, but instructors and assistants will be on hand to give pointers and organize activities throughout the day. We recommend you bring 400 rounds of pistol ammunition, 400 rounds of carbine ammunition, or any combination thereof.

To be eligible, you must be a veteran of the U.S. military or currently on Active Duty, Reserve, or Guard status. Space is limited so we ask that you please register only if you can commit to attending. There is absolutely no charge for the clinic and all range fees and range supplies are provided by F2S Consulting and pistol-training.com.

The clinic will begin at 10am and end at 5pm.

To register or get further information, please PM me.

I would have been at the cuss class but having wedding thaT weekend.Now this! .FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Blue Bullets Team dude

AIWB Cultist
    Awesome!

Thank you guys for doing this!

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    This is a phenomenal opportunity, folks...I strongly encourage jumping all over it if you can. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

I would love to attend. Always interested in getting training, especially if it is FREE!

But as usual, F2S looks at my schedule and arranges courses to ensure I am gone and unable to attend.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

This looks amazing.

But why on a Friday? I will try to attend, but it will take some serious work juggling. Fingers crossed.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    But why on a Friday?
    It's a class for Veterans .... on Veterans day.

Indeed.

I'm just sad that due to the very short notice the odds are not good I'll be able to attend this amazingly generous event. Going to have to ask some serious favors from leadership. And won't hesitate to do so.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I would love to attend. Always interested in getting training, especially if it is FREE!

But as usual, F2S looks at my schedule and arranges courses to ensure I am gone and unable to attend.
    Blame Todd.
    My original plan for Veterans Day was to get fit-shaced and burn large chunks of beef over fire with buddies.
    Shooting seemed a bit more productive
    As accurate as needed, as fast as possible, as many times as it takes.
    -F2S Consulting LLC-

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Blame Todd.
    My original plan for Veterans Day was to get fit-shaced and burn large chunks of beef over fire with buddies.
    Shooting seemed a bit more productive
    I'll just do that afterwards.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

User Tag List