Thread: Odds of both pepole involed in a gun fight die ?

Odds of both pepole involed in a gun fight die ?

Happened about 8 miles from my house
    Homeowner, bank robber found dead in Cottontown home

COTTONTOWN, TN (WSMV) -
    A Cottontown homeowner and a suspected Bowling Green bank robber were found dead at a home along Highway 25 on Wednesday.

Bowling Green bank robbery suspect on the run in Sumner Co.

The Sumner County Sheriff’s Office reported a call at 5:10 p.m. from a neighbor in the 2800 block of Highway 25 that said they saw two people dead inside the home.

The homeowner, an overnight truck driver, returned home to find the robber inside the house.

Sumner County Sheriff Sonny Weatherford said there was a gun battle between the homeowner and the bank robber.

A neighbor told deputies she heard what she thought was firecrackers going off around noon on Wednesday.

Later in the evening, the neighbor sent by to check on the homeowner and saw the two men dead inside the home.

Bowling Green police confirmed the suspect inside the house was the man who was seen robbing a bank in Bowling Green on Tuesday.

The home was located in the area where an the bank robber ran from a car after police used spike strips to stop it.

The identities of both men have not been released.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/32232943/h...#ixzz4Blg46xCZ

Seen it happen a few times over the years.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I've also seen some hits that were obviously guided by the hand of God. The bottom line is, IMO, skill can't eliminate bad luck and a lucky shot. Skill tilts the odds significantly in your favor, but just about any shooting is a roll of the dice.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I don't know the actual odds. More than zero, but not very much more. Going from memory, I can only think of one such incident locally for non-LEO, and one OIS that probably would have been fatal to the suspect as well but another officer fired so it's tough to say for sure the fatally wounded officers' landed shots would have eventually proven fatal.

User Tag List