Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: KBAR TDI

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    ^This. Making a good PD that won't roll when you actually hit something, is easily carried, and fits most hand shapes is FAR more challenging than a straight knife. There's a sweet spot between neck and blade length that's amazingly difficult to hit.

That being said here's our prototype just back from our Chinese manufacturer and is the collaboration between ShivWorks and Watson Knives. Paul I'll have this out to you in the mail today so you can punch some shit with it. We're looking at a price point of $110-$110 for these retail.

Attachment 8726
    Yes please!!!!
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Nyeti"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    ^This. Making a good PD that won't roll when you actually hit something, is easily carried, and fits most hand shapes is FAR more challenging than a straight knife. There's a sweet spot between neck and blade length that's amazingly difficult to hit.

That being said here's our prototype just back from our Chinese manufacturer and is the collaboration between ShivWorks and Watson Knives. Paul I'll have this out to you in the mail today so you can punch some shit with it. We're looking at a price point of $110-$110 for these retail.

Attachment 8726
    Please let us know when the final product is available for sale. If it's similar to this with a decent steel, I'm in for one.

I came home Saturday night, (after being in the range with SDave from 0730-2230), to find Craig's pushdagger waiting. It was like the best day EVER!!

After a couple days of shadow boxing with this in hand, I'm impressed. It's obviously been designed by a fighter. Here's a few pics so you can see how it sits in my hand, and in comparison to my EDC pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Looks great.
    So are you carrying a Beretta because you've been hanging around on PF, or are you hanging around PF because you're carrying a Beretta? 😉

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Looks great.
    So are you carrying a Beretta because you've been hanging around on PF, or are you hanging around PF because you're carrying a Beretta? [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
    Both! I started carrying a 92 when I did UC stuff because a decocker/safety made me a little less concerned with decocking myself while carrying the pistol AIWB, sans holster.

"There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Site Supporter
    Looks awesome! Can't wait for These to be available.

User Tag List