Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando nightclub shooting

*tinfoil on* If I was Haney I'd be worried about getting black van'd in the middle of the night. /tinfoil

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    *tinfoil on* If I was Haney I'd be worried about getting black van'd in the middle of the night. /tinfoil
    They are actual blue/teal to blend in better. Urban camouflage.
    [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    The last couple penetrated our borders inside the reproductive organs of their parents, which was pretty sophisticated and harder to detect.
    Then we should ban assault weapons AND sex. I am a problem solver.

Quote Originally Posted by looseduke View Post

So many ways I can go with that, but some y'all is still frumpy over the zim thing, so i'll restrain myself, for now...
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

As a more freedom-minded approach, I think the answer is to loosen restrictions on keeping goats in the city limits.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Welcome to the modern police dept. As SLG factually stated, there might be 1% of all LE who actually is worth their weight in their job, especially during use of force.
    Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.
    Heraclitus
    Seemed appropriate.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Laws only impact the honest. I have read that in the countries of origin of some of the terrorists who might attempt to make entry posing as refugees, future crimes are prevented by removal of necessary appendages to commit said crimes. Since the left feels that temporarily slowing or stopping the immigration of refugees to allow for thorough vetting would be a mistake, and using the experience of others more familiar with dealing with these ethnic groups, perhaps we could temporarily remove hands and penises from military age males as a condition of entry? After they have demonstrated that they have assimilated into American culture, then they can have their parts reattached using approved Obamacare procedures. Females would be monitored and assimilated by volunteers in the peaceful Amish community. See previous thread.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 06-21-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Those are my two favorite things. I think we we should ban you for trying to restrict my freedoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    The last couple penetrated our borders inside the reproductive organs of their parents, which was pretty sophisticated and harder to detect.
    You make my inner twelve year-old smile.

Site Supporter
    Let's see if I can embed this.... (apparently not).

https://video-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...14&oe=5769B35F

ETA: found here... https://www.facebook.com/lovewhatreallymatters/
    Last edited by RoyGBiv; 06-21-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List