Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Orlando nightclub shooting

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If politics followed logic and not emotional attachment, Ron and Rand Paul would be the family in charge and we would live in a very free society.
    Them? Ha! We'd be free until their isolationism and military cuts resulted in us not being free. But our fluency in Chinese would improve.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    You've lost me. Is there some doubt as to why he did this? What are 911 calls from people who were terrified going to tell us?
    The calls that have been ordered released, if I read earlier posts correctly, are only the ones from the shooter. Personally, I always prefer original sources and documents. In something that's politically charged, a lot of times, even people who are on the right side of the issues are incorrect about the facts. Personally reviewing original information cuts all the middle men out, all the spin, all the interpretation, and gives me the best sense of what is known and what is unknown.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 10-31-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    The calls that have been ordered released, if I read earlier posts correctly, are only the ones from the shooter. Personally, I always prefer original sources and documents. In something that's politically charged, a lot of times, even people who are on the right side of the issues are incorrect about the facts. Personally reviewing original information cuts all the middle men out, all the spin, all the interpretation, and gives me the best sense of what is known and what is unknown.
    This.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I'd like to see his calls released. I know what the reports are on who he called and what ideology he followed. I also know what happened on 9/11 and I know how emotionally sanitized the versions you get today are. You hardly ever see the photos of people leaping from the Towers anymore and I can't help but feel that the media doesn't want to show them. People need to see and hear these things for themselves so we can remember just what it is that we're fighting against.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Shocked face that the wife knew and did nothing.

Site Supporter
    Her education advisor said that she wasn't culpable as in the advisor's opinion, the wife did not understand cause and effect.

Saw that on the tube.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Her education advisor said that she wasn't culpable as in the advisor's opinion, the wife did not understand cause and effect.

Saw that on the tube.
    "Too dumb to be a terrorist, but still not dumb enough to get kicked out of this school".

Check.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List