Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando nightclub shooting

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    If it was 5 minutes ago it's too old for them to watch, or care.
    I stand with France! *looks around* where did everyone go?
    Cecil??
    Harambe???
    ALLIGATORS????

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    don't know if this was posted or not but totally worth a watch even though its 30 mins

That was extremely interesting and insightful. Thanks for sharing. I passed it along to friends.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

watched.
    I don't know why but that seems like something that should be saved locally.
    /tinfoil
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    don't know if this was posted or not but totally worth a watch even though its 30 mins

Very interesting. The way he ties together San Bernardino, Orlando and the Indian subcontinent was eye-opening. Also, framing the *entirety* of the threat as pretty much everything else (especially Sharia law) against the US constitution resonates for me. I'm still not sure I know who the hell that insect guy was, but that was a good watch.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 06-19-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Very interesting. The way he ties together San Bernardino, Orlando and the Indian subcontinent was eye-opening. Also, framing the *entirety* of the threat as pretty much everything else (especially Sharia law) against the US constitution resonates for me. I'm still not sure I know who the hell that insect guy was, but that was a good watch.
    From what I could find through research on him online, he was investigated and eventually forced to retire because he was just too good at his job. He called certain terrorist attacks and possibility of terrorist attacks a long time ago, as he said in the video. This is pretty telling if the current admins stance on the matter.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Is that Michelle Bachmann sitting to his left in the video?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Is that Michelle Bachmann sitting to his left in the video?
    Yes.
    She spoke after Mr. Haney.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_yYielmfM0
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

So the feds are releasing the 911 transcripts but leaving out the parts where he pledges allegiance to isis and etc. The truth can't be worse than what I'm imagining right now. Is there a legitimate reason for this that I can't think of?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    So the feds are releasing the 911 transcripts but leaving out the parts where he pledges allegiance to isis and etc. The truth can't be worse than what I'm imagining right now. Is there a legitimate reason for this that I can't think of?
    Nope.
    3/15/2016

The video was pretty interesting, but his idea that he can conduct a meaningful investigation from an RV, is kinda crazy. I have no idea if what he is saying is completely correct or not, but no federal investigator would keep his job doing things the way he did. It's called being a field agent for a reason.

User Tag List