Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to integrate an RCBS single stage with the Dillon 550?

If your going to decap on the RCBS I've found the case ejector, primer tube and lights very good investments. Also the table mount.

I run the primer tube through desk into a aluminum disposable cooking pan (think turkey pan with clear plastic top) to catch the primers. The pan is located inside the drawer to the right of the press.

If you zoom in on the pic you should see all of the attachments minus the light kit which I have not reinstalled after the move.

I'll get you better pics tonight if you would like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JM Campbell; 06-20-2016 at 10:18 AM.
    AKA: SkyLine1

I guess a link would be good.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/rcbs

For the Dillon 550b the ultramount and light kit are awesome.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/dillon

I've been looking at his bin blockers to expand holding capacity of all my bins without cartidges shooting across my bench from almost being full.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    nervously touched off my first ever reload
    Things will never be quite exactly the same now...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    For the Dillon 550b the ultramount and light kit are awesome.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/dillon

I've been looking at his bin blockers to expand holding capacity of all my bins without cartidges shooting across my bench from almost being full.

I like them alot. Work well.

Oddly enough, I fired 60 of my reloads today without blowing my hands off. JV got a celebratory text, SLG said "how did you get this number," and Tom Jones told me to put the cork back on the fork.

#RESIST

Tagged to follow thread.

I've had 80% of the shit I need to reload for the last three years and still haven't used it. Planning on reloading 9/45 mainly.

Congrats!

I remember my first reloading experience. It was the early 90's and I bought a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt. This was super cool until I bought a box of ammo- $10 for 20 rounds. Then I made a shopping list of the book ABC's of Reloading, a Lee Anniversary kit, dies, a card of primers and a pound of Unique, and some bullets. The guy at the gun shop that knew how to reload let me talk his ear off to make sure I was doing everything right. Made 5 rounds, pointed the gun downrange and ducked when I pulled the trigger. The gun stayed in one piece and I have loaded over 100K rounds since then.

Sometimes I almost enjoy reloading more than shooting, especially when it comes to precision rifle loads.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Sometimes I almost enjoy reloading more than shooting, especially when it comes to precision rifle loads.
    Have you thought about seeing someone for that? Sounds pretty serious to me...

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Have you thought about seeing someone for that? Sounds pretty serious to me...
    Hahaha! The fun part truly is when you shoot them and realize all that hard work paid off.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List