Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korth and Manurhin revolvers

Korth and Manurhin revolvers

I know some of you are interested in such things. There are several from each manufacturer available right now on Gunbroker. Bring your trust fund. I would love to snag the .22LR/.22 WMR Korth, but can't justify spending that much for it.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Mmm - Korth and Manurhin - I'd slap-fight a naked, Spartan helmet wearing, Nyeti - if the prize was a Korth and a 3" MR-73. If the prize was one or the other, Darryl will have to put on some boxers, first.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I know some of you are interested in such things. There are several from each manufacturer available right now on Gunbroker. Bring your trust fund. I would love to snag the .22LR/.22 WMR Korth, but can't justify spending that much for it.
    My guns, mostly. The 4" .22 LR & .22 Magnum Combat revolver is very rare, with maybe fewer than a dozen in existence. I have some earlier, cosmetically challenged but mechanically sound rimfire Korth revolvers that can be seen here. I haven’t decided whether to sell them or have them restored by Korth.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Very nice bunch of guns. You guys should definitely check them out.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

I snagged one of the 3" Manhurin MR73's a couple months ago. It came with rubber grips that I replaced with Nils. The grips with the 3" revolver look a little funny but it's a pleasure to shoot. After I got it I took it apart a cleaned things as the trigger pull was horrible.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  38.3 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan127 View Post
    I snagged one of the 3" Manhurin MR73's a couple months ago. It came with rubber grips that I replaced with Nils. The grips with the 3" revolver look a little funny but it's a pleasure to shoot. After I got it I took it apart a cleaned things as the trigger pull was horrible.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  38.3 KB
    Nill makes open back grips that balance better. I described the MR73 trigger adjustment here.
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

Any thread with the names "Korth" and "Manurhin" in the title is a good thread.

I really want an MR 73... 3" or 4" I don't care.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I really want an MR 73... 3" or 4" I don't care.
    Chapuis-made revolvers of either barrel length can be ordered from Kebco, LLC. THowever, the 3" model handles much better in the regrettably discontinued fixed sight configuration. I have a couple of these listed on Gunbroker.

Quote Originally Posted by zeleny View Post
    My guns, mostly. The 4" .22 LR & .22 Magnum Combat revolver is very rare, with maybe fewer than a dozen in existence. I have some earlier, cosmetically challenged but mechanically sound rimfire Korth revolvers that can be seen here. I haven’t decided whether to sell them or have them restored by Korth.
    Nice collection.

User Tag List