Thread: Rapper busted after video shows him blasting Trump while brandishing stolen guns

Site Supporter

Rapper busted after video shows him blasting Trump while brandishing stolen guns

Rapper busted after video shows him blasting Trump while brandishing stolen guns

A former “Sons of Guns” reality TV star did a double-take last month when he clicked on a link that said, “Rapper Threatens Trump” and instantly recognized his distinctively customized firearms being waved around by a local wannabe.

“As I’m watching it, I’m thinking these guns are very recognizable,” Joe Meaux,whose Baton Rouge store, Meaux Guns and Ammo, was burglarized in July, 2015. “As I watched more, I realized that they were very familiar. They were stolen from me last year.”

By the time Meaux called police, he said local authorities and the Secret Service were already aware of the Instagram video featuring Demarcus Davis, 22, a local rapper who goes by “Maine Musik.” While they may not have known the guns were stolen, the federal agency takes any threat to a presidential candidate very seriously.

“I really want to go to war with Donald Trump because Donald Trump is tryin’ to take food stamps from my momma and that’s all the (expletive) she got,” Davis said on the video. “Let Donald Trump know it’s up over here. We want war; we’re going to declare war.”

Meaux said his guns, stolen when thieves bored into the side of the Mammoth Avenue building after hours, were easy to spot.

“My guns are all very recognizable, we do a lot of custom work,” he said. “There was one Ak-47 copy built from a .22 I identified. Everything from the optic to the way the sling was placed was all very identifiable.”

In addition to the videos featuring allegedly stolen guns, investigators found a photo of Davis holding a stolen customized Ruger 10/22 Krinker Plinker on his public Facebook page, sources said. His Instagram account, which has 53,000 followers, still shows photographs of him posing with other guns.
    Davis, who could not be reached for comment and did not have an attorney listed on court documents, is back on the streets awaiting his next legal hearing. And in a new video posted to his Instagram account on Wednesday, he had traded in stolen guns for a knife.

“F**k Donald Trump,” Davis says on screen as he walks through an urban neighborhood, waving a large blade. “No more guns… It’s our summer 16, b*tch.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/10...l?intcmp=hpbt4

well, if he and his homies decide to drop the gats and go with the blades, it'll make our job easier to put them down when the time comes.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List