Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: IDPA endorses Trump

Turdo is being about as arrogant as one would expect from a part time drama teacher turned Prime Minister who counts himself as a Liberal Elitist. He is running a federal Deficit that will hit 25 Billion Cdn vs his budget of 15 Billion. The only good news is he hasn't groped anyone lately. We will have him until his party gets caught with their hands firmly in the pocket of the taxpayer and then and only then will the Eastern voters decide it was a bad idea and help elect a Conservative Gov't.

Turdo is an treat vs anything you are going to have to put up with under a Trump Presidency. At the very least we know what we can expect from Turdo...nothing but more debt to finance his give away programs to his dead beat followers and an embarrassing foreign policy. With Trump you folks will be lucky to have any economy left after he applies his "business skills" to running your country.

Good luck, if we can survive a second generation of Trudeaus you guys will survive one way or another with either of the two twits you got going for yourselves down there.

We have a lot more in common than meets the eye!
    Last edited by robertbank; 11-02-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    The best shooters in IDPA don't have to cheat to win and the rest of us can't cheat enough to win, so why bother

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Well, if some dude in Canada wants me to vote for Hillary that's good enough for me!
    Hey it isn't my fault you have the two choices you have. Neither one ought to be allowed to run a hammer let alone a country the size of the US. The Demos just through Hillary out there, expecting to lose. The Republicans actually chose Trump. If he loses the election the party of Lincoln has nobody to blame but themselves. Did anyone vet this clown? Five bankruptcies, a fraud charge pending, a possible rape charge before a judge, married three times, a proud philander, running a foundation used to pay his legal bills from various law suits. Sounds like a great candidate to me. Hell, we at least have a part time drama teacher who hasn't worked a day in his sheltered life for a Prime Minister I guess from that he might have potential.

Tells me we live in two great countries. They must be great to survive the idiots we put in charge of the place!

Take Care
    The best shooters in IDPA don't have to cheat to win and the rest of us can't cheat enough to win, so why bother

Site Supporter
    Iranian viewpoint:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12N0G0

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday the choice offered to voters in the U.S. presidential election was between "bad and worse" and that harsh exchanges in the debates pointed to a lack of morality in America, Tehran's arch adversary.
    What does the Iranian Defensive Pistol Ayatollah say?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I would have thought he'd make GADPA pay for the new targets...
    Nah. After the entire GADPA BoD was banned for their own cheating scandal they came up with their very own targets.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Nah. After the entire GADPA BoD was banned for their own cheating scandal they came up with their very own targets.
    What is that again?

I think most Canadians will find that most Americans neither asked for nor care about THEIR thoughts on OUR election.

If Trump wins then maybe you can move to.....oh wait..... you already live in Canada....

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Iranian viewpoint:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12N0G0

What does the Iranian Defensive Pistol Ayatollah say?
    Normally I'd agree regarding the lack of morality, but coming from Iran that's laughable.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    That was the point. BTW, no one moves to Canada after an election because of the results. That's been studied.

User Tag List