Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/22 trigger work

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Maybe I didn't get the right Brimstone trigger then. That's who did my current trigger work. It's OK but not anything special. I'll compare it to the Ruger BX I ordered and report back. If it isn't markedly better I'll be ordering a Kidd.
    I would contact Brimstone. He has good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I would contact Brimstone. He has good customer service.
    Oh I'm not saying they did anything wrong. I just don't think it's special. It's been long enough I wouldn't bother them about it.

If you want special then get the Kidds triggers. I have several. Just make sure you get the weight you want. I am over the top happy with them. Make sure you don't get too light for your needs. I have one of their lightest .oz triggers for my bench rest 10/22...it's crazy light

Another vote for Kidd. I have one of their top of the line complete trigger housings with internals and another of their trigger job kits that I installed in a ruger housing. Both are very nice. Doing it again, I would go with another trigger job kit vs the full Kidd package.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have a Kidd Engineering 10/22. The only thing that is not Kidd is the receiver - that says Ruger. It is a hoot to shoot.

I do like the trigger a lot. But it's the only 10/22 I have ever had, so I only have a single data point.
    Second vote for a Kidd trigger... OMG... Sploosh.

The Ruger BX trigger module arrived today. I learned my Brimstone isn't as bad as I thought. The Ruger BX module didn't impress me. I would return it but they charge a min $15 re-stock fee plus return shipping on me. I have it listed for sale on a local forum already. I am going to think about it a little bit and if I do anything I suspect I'll be ordering a Kidd kit or complete trigger setup.

User Tag List