Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Alaska Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    You know how many police depts offer civilian "ride along" programs so John and Jane Q Public can see first hand what a day in the life is like?

This. So very much this. Let me know when you start taking applications.
    Are you any good at loading 16.5 gallon fuel jugs in and out of an aircraft?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

*cough*.. I was born to load and unload 16.5 gallon drums off an aircraft..*cough*..
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    *cough*.. I was born to load and unload 16.5 gallon drums off an aircraft..*cough*..
    Yeah but you would probably load them so fast, I would lose track of how many got put on board.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yeah but you would probably load them so fast, I would lose track of how many got put on board.
    This knuckle dragger can count, follows directions as well. I probably run slower then you and the misses.....good quality for you in bear country. [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Idk man, I'm fat, when the bear gets to me it's gonna take him longer to eat me, more time for them to run away

Plus, I'm enough for two bears, so if they run into two that's a plus.
    i used to wannabe

You guys have fun with your vertical hiking. I ll see you in winter when I can drive the Raptor up the driveway. I ll be in Havasu in July, I ll send so,e fat dude in water pictures....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    You guys have fun with your vertical hiking. I ll see you in winter when I can drive the Raptor up the driveway. I ll be in Havasu in July, I ll send so,e fat dude in water pictures....
    I think most here would prefer to see pictures of the babes in the water in Havasu.

I think most here would prefer to see pictures of the babes in the water in Havasu.
    Ya think......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Are you any good at loading 16.5 gallon fuel jugs in and out of an aircraft?
    Passable.

But I'm fantastic at taking flattering pics of people in action and posting them to Facebook and Instagram. Plus, I know a metric shit ton of good jokes.

I know others have said it but this is a great thread GJM. Thank you for sharing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List