Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running man police thing that's going on now

Running man police thing that's going on now

An unnamed Lt that I've know for a while (who has the temperament of a cross between the insanity wolf meme and a total zero fucks given savage mentality) was given the responsibility to create a bunch of videos for my PD to post in response to the other big PD's doing this running man challenge thing.

He had a meeting with various units and patrol guys and said whenever there is a homicide scene of a corner boy/drug dealer is put up he wanted them to film officers dancing at the homicide scene, including special units, etc...

A boss got wind of it and said it would be funny but that no way in hell that was going to fly, this Lt said it's what he is going to do as long as he's in charge of it, well another Lt (that works a desk) was tasked with this now.

Figured I'd share...

That's funny.

JR1572

Please tell me this isn't a real phenomena....

Bad news, MistWolf: Running Man challenge policeman dubbed 'World's best dancing copper' - but not everyone is happy - Mirror Online
    The so-called Running Man Challenge has gone viral and taken police forces around the world by storm.

To the sound of Ghost Town DJ's 1996 hit 'My Boo', officers attempt to pull off the 'running man' dance move.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Silliness has infected our entire society, so why would LE be immune? As for doing it at homicide scenes and filming it......that is the thinking of someone who doesn't really want to remain employed in Law Enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Silliness has infected our entire society, so why would LE be immune? As for doing it at homicide scenes and filming it......that is the thinking of someone who doesn't really want to remain employed in Law Enforcement.
    I would say it's the thinking of someone who figured out immediately how to get out of a detail he didn't want to be stuck with.
    Last edited by Drang; 06-06-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I would say it's the thinking of someone who figured out immediately how to get out of a detail he didn't want to be stuck with.
    Ding!

He's a boss for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Indeed, JMHO but this running man thing sounds stupid as shit.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Sounds like burn out.

Quote Originally Posted by SansSouci View Post
    Sounds like burn out.
    One of the things I noticed in my self, and others, was a certain loss of perspective regarding social norms among people who weren't cops or deviant fucktards.

User Tag List