Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 5: Sweet Sixteen

Site Supporter

2H: Glock 19 with Warrens

Started at 5 yards. Missed 1 round at 7, 15, and 18 yards. I'm pretty happy with the results as I expected to miss more, earlier.

Here is my target.

Starting distance::: 8 yard
    Ending distance::: 21 yards
    Shots fired::: 16
    Gun:: M&P 9c with Trijicon HD sights.
    Firing method::: Two handed

Chemist.

Site Supporter
    I shot this cold, 2 handed.

Gun: Glock 17
    Ammo: Winchester Ranger 124 +P

Starting: 15Y
    Ending: 28Y

I dropped 2 early on, I think it was 1 @ 15Y and 1 @ 16Y.

We are diminished
    Tried to duplicate JV's mojo and failed. Tried today 2H beginning at 15yd. Dropped three in a row at 24yd and had to quit. I've got a new bright green-yellow (swear to God, they call it "chartreuse") front sight and literally couldn't tell the difference between the grey 3x5 box, buff background, and neon front sight anymore. In addition to having great trigger control, JV must have bionic eyeballs.

Freestyle
    Start 5 yards
    End 18 yards
    2 misses 12 yards, and 14 yards

S&W M&P 9 FS # 2 Trijicon HD Sights

Not cold did some shooting before that.

Shot it cold yesterday. Started at 10yrd, dropped three at 20yd using a Beretta 96D.

The wind was blowing so hard it blew the cardboard off the target stand and out of the range!! Then after I fastened it down good it just blew the target stand over!! Very frustrating.

Site Supporter
    Shot this with ToddG at the range today.

Start: 15 yd

Finish: 3 misses at 23 yd = 22 yd

Gun: P30

Ammo: Federal 115 gr Champion

2H: start 12yds / final hit at 23yds
    SHO : start 10yds / final hit 22yds
    WHO: start 10yds / final hit 21 yds

HKP30 Heinie Straight Eights

Slightly upset at the 2H... I planned to max out at 25yds but dropped rounds at 14, 18, 22, 23. I feel I was overconfident and rushed my shots.
    However, the SHO and WHO forced me to slow down and do a very sloooow press out, I am happy with the results. I found this drill very usefull, and afterward turned in same blazing fast (for me) hits to the 3x5 at 7yds.
    Taking a break from social media.

Shot the DotW after shooting a FAST today.
    Started at about 19 ended at 31, Missed once at 23 and twice at 30 last round was hit at 31yds. The 3x5 card is Really small at 30yds!!!!

Glock Gen4 G34 with Ameriglo Operator Pro sights 2 handed, ran out of time to try it WHO and SHO.

From looking at the target I may have to bump my sights just a bit as I'm shooting just a tad left.

Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

31 yards, awesome Prdator! I was drilling with the AR today and grabbed a Glock just before it got too dark to see the sights. Got dark enough I had to go back an forth after every shot to see if I hit it or missed. Had to use a stick to mark my location. Last time I shot this pistol was Dec 2010. Couldn't ever really tell where it was zeroed but it seemed a little high.

G17, my reloads, 9 year old beat to hell Heinie straight eight night sights (not really)
    2 Handed, started at 10yds, 1st miss was at 19yds. Last shot fired at 24, missed.

User Tag List