Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ-75 shooters, what parts do you recommend having on hand or replacing?

I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback and knowledge. I was planning to grab a TRS and the solid retaining pin, but looks like a few other parts might be worth picking up. Will be placing an order through CGW and hopefully get back out to the range soon!

CGW is great company to do business with: parts are good to go!
    Buy the floating Trigger pin! Makes changing the TRS much easier!

I really like the CZ - I shot so well with them. Of course I kept a few of them (my compact, my Accu, a std shadow) but they just required more care than, say a Glock.

But, with ghost-in-the-machine issues and going through TRS at a rate of at least 1 a month (I've replaced TRS twice in a week before!), I just threw the towel in.
    I wanted to spend my limited time shooting - the arrival of my daughter reprioritized some things: Shooting=good, dicking with parts=bad.

I'm going to jinx myself now, but I've dry fired the crap out of my Beretta and I still haven't broken a TRS... (I did, however wear out a mainspring... LOL!)

When you order from CGW, tell them you want them to go back to the goofy gator logo.

User Tag List