Thread: Glock stock to SBR?

Glock stock to SBR?

So, in the grand scheme of things, form 1'ing a gun to make an SBR is not that big of a deal. With the growing commonality of RDS'd Glocks (insert Roland Special) thus increasing their usable range, I'm wondering what y'all think about SBR'ing a Glock 17. Maybe there is a lack of quality stock systems. I'm not really interested in a frame/chassis arrangement, but actually just adding a stock to a Glock that could be folded/removed as well.

Thoughts?
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    So, in the grand scheme of things, form 1'ing a gun to make an SBR is not that big of a deal. With the growing commonality of RDS'd Glocks (insert Roland Special) thus increasing their usable range, I'm wondering what y'all think about SBR'ing a Glock 17. Maybe there is a lack of quality stock systems. I'm not really interested in a frame/chassis arrangement, but actually just adding a stock to a Glock that could be folded/removed as well.

Thoughts?
    Watch the LOP to make sure the slide doesn't poke you in the nose.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List