Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glock sights

glock sights

Ive got the ameriglo pro glo on my glock 19, the front is a tad wide at 25 yds. How does everyone like the warren tacticals on their glocks. Do they shoot poa/poi?

I've been very pleased with the Warren Tacticals and they seem to have always shot dead-on for me.

Love 'em, have no problems, and shot well with them at a Vickers class where we stayed between 10 and 25 yards constantly for 3 days. The weapon shot where I aimed with the Warren 2 dots.

Good to hear, I think I will give them a try, I also like the set screw in the back, im just paranoid about rear falling off.

good to hear, im looking at the warren tactical and FO front for my g35. after the GSSF match this past weekend id like an upgrade to the stock plastic sights. also interested if warrens shoot POI or 6 o'clock.

Definitely a topic of interest for me, as well. I'm thinking seriously about picking up a G19 in the near future, and I'm currently trying to decide whether to go ahead and get it with factory night sights or to buy the standard gun and add third party sights.

FWIW, I have Meprolights on my USPc and Siglite branded Mepros on my P226, and I've been fairly happy with them to date.

Quote Originally Posted by commandar View Post
    Definitely a topic of interest for me, as well. I'm thinking seriously about picking up a G19 in the near future, and I'm currently trying to decide whether to go ahead and get it with factory night sights or to buy the standard gun and add third party sights.

FWIW, I have Meprolights on my USPc and Siglite branded Mepros on my P226, and I've been fairly happy with them to date.
    I went with the Trijicon NS on my two carry guns and they are lower profile than stock and work well to carry. they arent the best for target shooting though. My dad has the Glock factory NS and the difference I notice between them and the Trijicons is that the factory ones have more of a white ring around the dots.
    Last edited by turbolag23; 03-02-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: clarified

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag23 View Post
    My dad has the Glock factory NS and the difference I notice between them and the Trijicons is that they have more of a white ring around the dots and are more visible in lighted conditions.
    The factories have more of a white ring or the Trijicons do? Wasn't quite clear which you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by commandar View Post
    The factories have more of a white ring or the Trijicons do? Wasn't quite clear which you meant.
    sorry trying to post while at work.. the factory NS have more of a white ring than the Trijicons.

Both gen 3 from around sept 08, not sure if anything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag23 View Post
    sorry trying to post while at work.. the factory NS have more of a white ring than the Trijicons.

Both gen 3 from around sept 08, not sure if anything has changed.
    Thanks for the info!

User Tag List