Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JM Kydex or Bravo RTT (owb) holster

This is even a question?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    This is even a question?
    That was my first reaction but I figured I'd be nice lol.

JM- outstanding products backed by outstanding customer service!

After 32 years of Milt Sparks Summer Special (1911) converted to JM and will not look back. I use both the IWB and the OWB version 3 with nothing but praise. Big fan of the IWB mag pouch also. The IWB holster and mag pouch postion on the body tight w/ no discomfort. Bonus.. they are great for stream / river crossings that end up upside down. Can't go wrong w/ JM Custom.

Thanks for all the feed back so far.

Ordered a Version #1, for my Glock 34. My first Kydex holster. Looking forward to packing with it.

I think an important tweak on the OWB is JM has you specify your waist size. I think that is an indication of the level of detail in the whole product line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just say no to Bravo.

In my experience, their stuff I have handled felt like a lame imitation of RCS; no design ingenuity, sub-par finish. Functional, yes. Worth the price, hells no.

From Bravo's website:

The RTT Holster (Range Time Tactical Holster) was developed in conjunction with Cory & Erika from "Range Time with Cory and Erika."

LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    their stuff I have handled felt like a lame imitation of RCS
    Absolutely.

Just to add another "bravo" to this list of JM Kydex accolades, two of my six JM Kydex holsters are OWB (the rest are IWB) rigs for different guns, and they're top-notch; comfortable, secure and concealable.
    Last edited by SAWBONES; 10-09-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

User Tag List