Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NYPD ammo (lack of) penetration issue

Ok folks the Post just put out an article stating the ammo worked fine. Now from reliable sources the expanded projectile I saw on the left side of the lower torso had fallen out of the clothing while EMS tried to work on the subject. It was picked up of the ground and placed on the body (no one knows by who or why) the second projectile on the right side seen in a wound base of the bullet facing out is actually the projectile exiting base first(as Chuck stated earlier). So in a nut shell the 124gr +p GD did it's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Detmongo View Post
    Ok folks the Post just put out an article stating the ammo worked fine. Now from reliable sources the expanded projectile I saw on the left side of the lower torso had fallen out of the clothing while EMS tried to work on the subject. It was picked up of the ground and placed on the body (no one knows by who or why) the second projectile on the right side seen in a wound base of the bullet facing out is actually the projectile exiting base first(as Chuck stated earlier). So in a nut shell the 124gr +p GD did it's job.
    Absolutely shocked.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2659348

People at a crime scene screwing up evidence? Unpossible, that never happens...................
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    People at a crime scene screwing up evidence? Unpossible, that never happens...................
    EEEs. Evidence Eradication Experts.

Way back when I was traffic homicide, I loved showing up at major scenes and seeing people kicking debris off the road. Not like I needed that stuff left where it was. Smh.

User Tag List