Thread: Maybe a Lt Col can help NJ with its screwy relationship with 2A....

Maybe a Lt Col can help NJ with its screwy relationship with 2A....

I know, I know, wishful thinking, but at least this guy has a) the power, b) the precedence, c) the lawyer/s, d) such good reasons that this should put a crack in the commie wall of NJ.

I rarely endorse federal responses to state inefficiencies, but in this case the time seems ripe for some careful intervention. Whatever the state of New Jersey might like to believe, the Second Amendment represents neither a quotidian policy preference nor the transient desire of a temporary majority but an integral and compulsory part of the American constitutional order. If, like New Jersey, some parts of this country refuse to abide by the rules — and if the judges who are supposed to provide relief refuse to do so — there is a role for Congress in plugging the gaps.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ey-us-congress
    This paragraph reminds me of the SCOTUS same-sex marriage opinion.....crossies!!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I know, I know, wishful thinking, but at least this guy has a) the power, b) the precedence, c) the lawyer/s, d) such good reasons that this should put a crack in the commie wall of NJ.
    Only if this is finally the case that brings May Issue to the Supreme Court, and if the court does not yet include a Clinton appointee. Otherwise no, there is no hope in NJ.

User Tag List