Thread: Sig Sauer Romeo 4B

Sig Sauer Romeo 4B

Back in February I purchased my first Glock a model 17 gen4 and added a ALG 6 Second mount with Aimpoint T-1 4moa, and wow its the most fun set-up that I've ever had. So thinking bigger is better I picked up a 34 and another ALG mount. This time the piggy bank is empty so no Aimpoint. I just tried the Sig Romeo 4B and its a bust only way it lines up on the ALG is backwards and mounting holes are not in alignment the Romeo had a longer base. So its going back. My question here is what other optic options will work with this mount?Attachment 7970

With the alg mount? Any that have an aimpoint micro pattern....primary arms, vortex...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

LL posted HERE that Pat Rogers had very good things to say about the Primary Arms Advanced Micro. That's good enough for me.

FWIW, I ordered another Aimpoint thru Cabelas, they had the same price as most of the companies I do business, used my club points and it off-set the cost to keep the wife happy. Should be here next week.

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    FWIW, I ordered another Aimpoint thru Cabelas, they had the same price as most of the companies I do business, used my club points and it off-set the cost to keep the wife happy. Should be here next week.
    Best decision you could have made.

User Tag List