Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Microaggression training for campus police

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Actually, this is how you get an army of useful idiots to do the above, out of probably mostly good intentions* (with a lot of vengeful spite mixed in), thinking they'll built a utopia, while meanwhile planning to swoop in and assume control amongst the chaos on the other side.
    My favorite comments from apologists for Venezuela's failed social experiment is that system itself isn't to blame, but that they simply put the wrong people in place to execute on their utopian vision...

Microaggression training for campus police

The fact that statements like "I believe the most qualified applicant should get the job" and "Everyone can succeed if they work hard enough" are viewed as micro aggressions tells me all I need to know about the people behind this training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 05-16-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The fact that statements like "I believe the most qualified applicant should get the job" and "Everyone can succeed if they work hard enough" are viewed as micro aggressions tells me all I need to know about the people behind this training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about this one "America is a melting pot" is a micro aggression ? Really ? E Pluribus Unum motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    E Pluribus Unum motherfucker.
    Add a comma, and I could see this being a bumper sticker for me to display this campaign season.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    How about this one "America is a melting pot" is a micro aggression ? Really ? E Pluribus Unum motherfucker.
    "America is a melting pot, and I am the fondue fork that will hold your ass to the fire until you blend".
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    "America is a melting pot, and I am the fondue fork that will hold your ass to the fire until you blend".
    Name:  You_Should.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  24.9 KB
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I went to a very liberal small college for undergrad. Like, public nudity was pretty common, more or less open drug use was equally so. Recently, one of my favorite professors posted this article on Facebook:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...oblem-colleges

I read the article and was at first a little skeptical. After all, doesn't every generation insist the kids are no good? I messaged him and we chatted a bit. I asked him if this is something that he has seen since I graduated (2010) and asked for specific examples. He wrote:

"Increased medical exceptions, anxiety attacks, inability to turn in work, flakiness on important tasks (the qual is a nightmare, at least a quarter can't even turn stuff in on time), lowered threshold of being offended, appealing to authority to resolve disputes rather than working it out themselves, etc. Could also be admissions changes, a shift in population, students who previously wouldn't have made it to college without meds and diagnoses, or any number of other things."

So, this PDF doesn't really surprise me in the least.

You're all a bunch of microaggressors!

The "micro" part really hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    ETA2: "Prejudice in favor of or against a object, person or group". "A object"? Really?
    This type of thing explains Serpa love in the shooting world, and the need for people to violently defend the use of crap gear.................
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

"I self-identify as Emperor of the Universe. All must bow to my will"

User Tag List