Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Posted this in the staff section last week,figure full disclosure here is appropriate

Pussy......somebody had to say it......

welcome to being a FAG. The key to former action guy was that at least you were an action guy. The reality is that action guys get broken. Hardest thing I have had to do was coming to grips with the reality that when you get broken enough, you become a liability and it takes a lot of self sacrifice of your ego to simply admit that you are no longer the strongest link in the chain and that you may actually be the weakest link. I never wanted to be responsible for getting someone killed, especially when it was likely to be one of "my kids" that I was so heavily invested in training and working with.

Dude, you are a rock star in your world and well respected by the people you work with. Your name always comes up as one of the most squared away guys in your world.....and that is a small world full of very exceptional folks. I respect the hell out of you for leaving on top, rather than waiting till you are a real liability.

Hope you have as much success in the post action guy world.

So, when is your book coming out.......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    I'm neither military nor LEO so I can likely never really understand what it is you sacrificed nor the things you've done for this country, but I am grateful for them. This country has been a better/safer place for your service. Wishing you all sorts of well and great success in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

Land of the free because of the brave sir. Much respect.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I'm neither military nor LEO so I can likely never really understand what it is you sacrificed nor the things you've done for this country, but I am grateful for them. This country has been a better/safer place for your service. Wishing you all sorts of well and great success in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

I couldn't say it better. Thank you for your service. Thank you for keeping my family safe.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Sounds like you are doing the right thing at the right time. Thanks for your years of selfless service. If you're ever in Denver drop me a line, drinks are on me.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

I couldn't say it any better than that. I will only add, Thank you for your service Sir!

Much respect and thank you for all you've sacrificed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List